Best First Date Ever(Danisnotonfire x Reader)

I update as often as Dan uploads I swear

And since it's a Dan Howell x Reader there obviously will be cursing involved
So if you ain't bout that life

Don't read ^-^

IM SORRY THAT WAS RUDE I LOVE YOU ALL
~~~~~~
Background: It had been almost two years ago that you had met Dan and Phil at a VidCon convention. You remember the day so clearly.

You had walked into the building and saw a big mob of teenagers and people in their early 20's. You could hardly hear anything besides the screams of excitement and a few distinct shouts.
"DAN! PHIL! HAVE MY BABIES!!"
"LET ME STROKE MORE THAN YOUR GLABELLA!"
"WHY AREN'T YOU TWO MARRIED YET?!?"

For a moment or so you stood dumbfounded at all the disturbing comments that were being shouted. Who were these guys anyway? Whoever they were, you felt the need to help them

After about 15 minutes of shouting out random crap like, "THE DOCTOR WHO BOOTHS ARE GIVING OUT A SONIC SCREWDRIVER WITH EVERY 40 DOLLAR PURCHASE!"
"I HEARD MISHA COLLINS IS GIVING OUT FREE BACK STAGE PASSES TO THE NEXT FILMING OF SUPERNATURAL!" to try and get them away from whatever it was they were surrounding.
A few people were gullible enough to go and see what you were randomly yelling about. But even so, it wasn't enough to draw them away.

For a few moment more you stood there, then took in a deep breath, and held it as you dove into the group of hormonal teenagers.

As you pushed your way into the center of the crowd, you grew frustrated as everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs as if the President of The United States was here..

After what seemed like an eternity you made it to the center where you saw two guys, who looked like they were in their early 20's, looking absolutely terrified. The one with black hair was hiding behind one with brown hair as they both looked around for an exit.

You soon locked your (color) eyes with the black hair man's baby blue eyes. He tugged on the sleeve of the brunette and soon they were both staring at you. You carefully made your way towards them and grabbed both their wrists.

"Run!" And with that you were off.

All three of you were zig zagging through the giant room, progressively losing more and more of the mob. When you lost all of them, you found yourselves at the food court; all three of you leaned over panting, trying to catch your breath.

"Jesus Christ! That was way too much exercise! I feel like I'm about to die!" The brunette complained with a British accent.

"Yeah? I dunno, I feel like I could run a marathon now.." The one with black hair said, sounding a bit Northern as he jogged in place. The brunette looked at him as if he had 4 heads.

"Phil! Have you gone absolutely insane?"

"No..?" He replied, sounding a bit more confused than he was certain. After a few seconds of silence, both their heads snapped in your direction; as if they had just remembered you were there. You awkwardly gave them a little wave.

"You...you're the one who saved us!" The blue eyed man said as he smiled brightly.

"Er... Yeah that'd be me." You said as you stood up straight, fixing your clothes. He suddenly walked up to you and hugged you tightly.

"Oh.. Thank you so much random person we just met!" He laughed a bit as he spoke. Not knowing what to do, you awkwardly hugged back, patting his back once or twice.