Worst Yet Best Companion ( Reader X 10th Doctor Request)

oml

I

Love

You

So

Much

For

Requesting

This

I just hope I don't f*ck it up XD

Reader X: Tenth Doctor

Setting: TARDIS

~~~~~~~

Background: You met the Doctor almost 4-5 months ago and have enjoyed every crazy adventure he has taken you on.

The day you met the Doctor you had been a stroll in the park and had seen the TARDIS pop up next to a tree out of nowhere.

Cautiously you walked up to the strange blue box and placed your hand on the door. You took a step back in surprise as the door slowly creaked open.

The interior of the blue police box was much bigger on the inside than the outside, and was well lit up. 'It's smaller on the outside...' You thought. You looked around the big room and saw a man with a brown suit on; sitting in what appeared to be a back car seat with his hands buried in his face.

"Excuse me, sir? Who are you? Are you alright?" You asked him worriedly. He looked up from his hands and shot up from his seat. He scanned you from head to toe with this jaw hanging open.

He wiped his eyes before he spoke, "Who are you? You're intruding; how did you get in?" He asked seriously.

"In-tru-da door"--You said jokingly, trying to ease the mood a bit--"And I'm (Name), I was just taking stroll through the park when I saw your... Uh.. box appear.. What's your name?"

The man stood silently for a bit.
"I'm the Doctor."

"Doctor who?" You asked confused.

"Just...the Doctor." He shrugged.

You gave an understanding nod. "Well... Doctor," You began, "Might I ask why you.. why you were crying?" You asked him worriedly.

The Doctor wiped his face one more time before responding.

"I.. I just lost someone very important to me...Her name was Rose.." He said softly, his voice was sad and longing. "We were together.."

You gave him a sad look. "Doctor.." Your words trailed off as you ran to him and wrapped your arms around him giving a warm embrace.

He was taken back at first, but then hugged back. You felt a few of his tears fall onto your shoulder as he hugged you even tighter.

After a few moments of staying in that position he left go of you and let out a big sigh.
"Well, (Name).. thank you. For comforting me, I mean." He began walking to the center of the big room. "To show my gratitude, I'd like to take you somewhere. Your choice. Anywhere in time and space. Anything that has happened or will happen. Where would you like to go?" He said with a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

You giggled thinking he was bluffing, "Maybe Ancient Greece? Oh! We should go see when Columbus discovered America! Or maybe we should go meet Shakesphere." You said jokingly.

The Doctor's expression didn't change. "Shakesphere actually isn't that bad, a bit cocky but that's about it." He said in a serious tone. You stood there silently as you watched him press a bunch of buttons and pull some levers. "Ancient Greece then?" He asked as he pushed one last lever then the room began shaking violently.