214-Su Ye vs. Huo Yao (Part 1)

The other person shook her head, "I don't know. I heard they are doing it secretly since the girl might be in danger if those with evil intentions know they are looking for her."

No one knew what the girl looked like.

The thought only crossed her mind when she saw the little girl.

"The man behind the girl looks a little like God Su from behind."

The young woman covered her face. She could not help but turn around to look at the man again.

Meanwhile, three groups of people were losing their minds after Ye Sang snuck out of her home.

No one knew where a five-year-old girl could go.

Huo Chenyu immediately checked the surveillance cameras, but he only saw the general direction which the girl took as it was too dark. He twisted his lips. If he was not mistakened, she must have escaped through the hole that was meant for dogs.

"Damn it," Mu Chen rubbed his temples, "How smart is she? How did she know there's a hole there?"

The rear exit was long abandoned. How did she find the hole?

Shen Chuchen looked at him and said, "Who cares how she found it? I must ask, why did your family dig a hole there in the first place?"

Mu Chen: "..."

Now was not the time to point fingers at one another. The kids were oddly well-behaved apart from Ye Sang. They would rarely bring them any trouble.

Huo Yao's face darkened as if a storm was coming when he recalled the little kid's restless personality. He ground his teeth and for the first time felt the urge to smack his kid as a father.

He was not the only one...

Two other men shared the same urge too.

How annoying...

Shen Chuchen pressed his forehead and said, "I have sent a few men over."

"The place is an entertainment club. Our men can only roam in the area as they couldn't get in there."

According to his men, the girl was most likely fine.

He believed it was the case too.

The little girl could easily work her way around in any situation.

Huo Yao looked at him thoughtfully, "I have her location."

The little girl liked running around. It was his only child. How could he possibly lose her so easily?

Nowadays, a parent really needed a trick or two to keep an eye on his child.

The man wore a cold grin, "Especially when looking after a naughty kid like Ye Sang."

His reaction was different from what he said. Huo Yao was initially a rather calm person, yet it felt like he had reached his middle age after having a child. He could not help but turn into a merciful father and teach Ye Sang a lesson whenever she was in trouble.

Mu Chen: "That little gold ingot?"

He was wondering why Huo Yao had given it to her. It turned out that was the reason.

Huo Yao nodded expressionlessly.

Huo Chenyu closed his laptop and put all his worries away. He looked at the adults and asked, "So my sister? When are we taking her back?"

If they already knew where she was, why were they letting her loose in the outside world instead of bringing her back?

Mu Chen had obviously thought of everything. He said, "What if someone is trying to harm her? You just let her stay at the club like that?"