243-Sangsang Is The Best In Chess

Elder Su glanced at him, "How old is Sangsang?"

"If you lose, you will lose. Do you want Sangsang to watch how you lost?"

Elder Huo rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"Does Sangsang understand?" He beckoned and asked with a smile.

The little girl Qiaosheng stood in place, her little head tilted, and after hesitating for a few seconds, she threw it over. The soft little bun was healed in her arms.

Mr. Huo touched the little girl's head lightly, and the smile in his eyes almost overflowed.

Grandpa Su looked sour.

This old immortal actually used this method to deceive his little granddaughter.

Shameless.

The little guy lowered her head, her white tender fingers fiddled with the phone watch, she remembered that she hadn't called her father yet.

So he squeezed his dimple, and said solemnly: "Grandpa."

"Can Sangsang make a phone call?"

Old man Huo smiled and nodded, "Of course."

Grandpa Su snorted when he saw this.

Pretend to be a good person.

A scheming bitch.

*

After obtaining the consent of her grandfather, the little girl leaped for joy, ran to her room dangling her short legs and threw herself on the bed and started pounding on the little watch that Tenghuo father gave her.

She has never played, but she can still dial the number.

When Ye Sang called, Shen Chuchen almost answered the phone in seconds.

The man was still on his way back at this time, and he was still at a loss for a few seconds when he saw his daughter calling.

Under Huo Yao's envy and hatred eyes, he answered the phone calmly.

"Sangsang?"

"Baba." The little girl rolled, softened her **** and coquettishly, "Sangsang missed you."

Shen Chuchen knew that the "older boy" had something to say after hearing her pleasing tone.

The man raised his eyebrows and began to tease her slightly amused, "Miss us?"

"Then Dad will go back to see you now, OK?"

Ye Sang's expression was slightly dazed, and he shook his head subconsciously, and refused with a milky voice, "...no need to go back now."

Shen Chuchen smiled and asked: "Then what does Sangsang want to do when looking for his father?"

The little guy pressed his blushing lips and asked a question that she had been puzzled by, "Baba, why is Su Baba unhappy?"

Shen Chuchen thought she wanted to ask something, co-authoring is because of other dogs.

The man licked the corners of his lips, and said with a slight smile, "Sangsang will take care of other people's emotions."

People like Su Ye who laughed three-pointers at the sight of everyone could tell that the other person was in a bad mood.

But it is.

Wasn't it the same for him back then?

Shen Chuchen is still very happy to teach his daughters to analyze each other's emotions. After all, he can't be deceived by a scumbag when he grows up only if he understands the heart.