225-Mu Chen's Visit

Ye Sangsang: QAQ.

No. 3 Ba Ba! ! !

Why is he here?

Where does the little guy converge, her soft and cute bun face almost didn't directly write the word rejection.

Mu Chen glanced at her, and saw the little bunny sitting on the hospital bed, the wound on his calf knee looked scary.

The man's face was unrecognizable, he turned his wheelchair and walked over directly under Ye Sang's trembling gaze.

"Do you still know you are afraid?" He snorted slightly, dragged the little girl into his arms, stretched out her hand to lift her little skirt, frowned tightly where Ye Sang couldn't see, and his eyes flashed. The coldness of passing.

This Su Ye...

It's really a trouble.

Do not.

Strictly speaking, the other dads of this little ** are troublesome.

For a moment, Mu Chen really wanted to kill these people by poisoning them.

Lest this little ** wandered around honestly and made his knees torn.

The little milk dog not far away looked at the big villain who was constantly growing in darkness, shrank his neck slightly, and tried to reduce his presence outside the corridor.

The child fell just once, as for? ? ?

Fortunately, it is not artificial.

Otherwise, with the temperament of these few people, he still can't tear down that person.

Ye Sang was held in her arms and did not move. She pouted, and carefully looked at her father's gloomy expression, and said softly, "It's actually not very painful."

Woo woo woo.

Please let her go.

Ye Sang shrank her neck. She felt that even if she didn't cry, she would be scared to cry by father number three.

"Doesn't hurt?" Mu Chen laughed so badly. He held the medical cotton swab and gently pressed it, raising his eyes and asked again: "Does it hurt?"

Ye Sang burst into tears, "It hurts."

so bad.

Woo woo woo.

Mu Chen didn't use much effort either.

At most, it scares this little girl who doesn't fight or remembers pain.

He looked at her with red eyes, and the corners of his lips were slightly pursed. His heart was distressed, but his face looked at her with unclear emotions, "Is it wrong?"

The little guy nodded obediently, clutching his white clothes carefully, not daring to watch the medicine.

With Ye Sang's movement so loud, Su Ye was originally asleep, and now he is awake.

He stared in Mu Chen's direction, Dan Feng narrowed his eyes, and saw the little girl's eyelashes trembling slightly in fright, and couldn't help saying, "You lighten up."

Mu Chen was originally afraid of hurting her, but when Su Ye said so, his hand shook slightly and he couldn't get it off.

grass.

The man raised his head and stared at the dog who was robbing his daughter, pressing down the mood of killing the other party, and the corners of his lips moved. "Can you die without saying a word?"