240-Shen Chuchen Takes His Daughter To Play Shining Warmth

"Dad takes you to play Shining Nuan Nuan."

Su Ye: "..."

Is this man crazy?

The little guy's head tilted slightly, and the clear and round cat eyes flashed with curiosity.

"What is Nuan Nuan?" She shook her short legs and raised her head full of novelty.

"..." The corners of Shen Chuchen's lips moved slightly.

Where does he know what this is.

I just remember that Shen Yao played it not long ago.

but

Seeing Shen Yao's happy look, children should like this kind of game, right?

Su Ye licked his lips with a subtle expression, "Have you ever played this kind of game?"

Both of them were alumni before.

The roommate who had been a bunk bed back then, speaking of it, the relationship between Su Ye and Shen Chuchen was more tense than anyone else.

As for the reason?

This is not known.

The corners of Shen Chuchen's lips twitched slightly, bowed his head and kissed the tender and tender cheek of the little guy, and then said with a faint smile, "It's no better than Su Shen."

"Even the voice changer was used back then."

Su Ye: "..."

"Sangsang, can I take you to play games?" The man asked as if he hadn't heard him, he looked at the daughter next to him, his lips curled and smiled.

The little guy didn't notice the weird atmosphere between the two fathers. She dragged the milk cavity with clear cat eyes, "Okay."

Under Shen Chuchen's chilling gaze, Su Ye threw the phone to Ye Sang in a very good mood.

After entering the game at the beginning, Su Ye didn't seem to want to cover up this professional title.

In the hero selection stage, curious teammates also asked:

[HL Su Shen? real or fake?

There is no doubt that no one thinks this is Su Shen's number.

As a result, as soon as I entered the game, the official professional certification mark was displayed instantly.

Not surprisingly, all his teammates exploded.

[Fuck? Su Shen, I am your fan

[Su Shen, when will you return to the stadium? Our HL fans have been waiting for you]

The fans in this game are still relatively friendly, at least there are no black fans, all of them are asking when Su Ye will return to the game.

The man's slender eyelashes moved slightly, and he immediately lowered his expression without answering.

go back?

There is no hope in this life.

Not to mention that Mr. Su agrees or disagrees, even if he agrees, it depends on whether the black fans on the Internet agree or disagree.

Several fans talked more than one, and their minds were completely out of the game.

The little girl didn't know how to play, she would just poke it randomly with her white tender little finger, her round cat eyes were full of sparkling curiosity.

Su Ye glanced sideways at his daughter next to him, a smile flashed across his eyes.

Su Ruirui also passed by, watching them play games curiously.