229-Child mine

Su Ye: "???"

The little guy imagined himself as a milk tea, and stood there shaking, his little face puffed up and tried not to let himself fall.

Pour the milk tea and sprinkle it.

Then she was gone.

Ye Sang was still very clear even though he was drunk.

Su Ye: "..."

When this kid got drunk and imagined himself as milk tea?

Still trying to stand up straight and not let yourself spill?

What kind of logic.

Su Ye was almost amused by her behavior.

"Be more sober, you are not milk tea." The man pulled the corner of his mouth, trying hard to recall the child's mind.

However, it is obvious.

Ye Sang is not sober.

The little girl stood up cautiously, and Su Ye didn't know what fantasies the child had after being drunk.

To ensure safety, she finally chose to lie on her stomach.

Yes.

That's right.

She is lying on her stomach.

Su Ye: "..." No one can understand his collapse at this moment.

"You stand up." The man narrowed his Danfeng eyes and said, "I don't have money to buy you clothes."

The little guy didn't listen and continued to lie on his stomach.

Su Ye: "..."

He gave a low laugh, looked at the soft white bun, and didn't bother to care about her at all.

The man looked at the hot search casually, lazily propped his chin, his eyes were unpredictable and he didn't know what he was thinking.

[The coach of the night has released the news that the next world championship will be them, tut tut]

[This is because Su Shen is gone, HL is not normal?

[Ye Li and Xiao Fei are both listed, and the team fell apart, its a pity]

[If it weren't for the black sheep of God Su, how could HL fall to this point?

[Ha ha ha, HL is disbanded, I see which team dare to ask Su Ye]

Su Ye tilted Erlang's legs lazily, his squiggly eyes slowly narrowed, the corners of his lips curled slightly, and he looked at Ye Sang mutteringly:

"It seems that you are really going to live on the street with me..."

The disbandment of HL does not dare to own the team.

He doesn't care, but the child is still young.

Gee...

I didn't expect that one day he would go out to support his family.

Su Ye was drunk and narrowed his Danfeng eyes.

They all say that one drunk will relieve one thousand sorrows.

It turns out that these are all lie.

Not only did he not calm down, the coaches and teammates in the past from the secondary league to the World Championship were unprecedentedly clear.

The young drinkers were drunk, and the little guy lay on the ground and did not dare to move.

After all, she is milk tea.