Chapter 5: Why can't he go home?!

Hey!! Its me the author of this book! Anyway, i want to know what you guys think of this book. Your opinion will really help me see if my writing skills should be put to use or if my writing is a burden that I must carry for life. So yeah, tell me about all your thoughts and all that jazz. Yes, the names of the two main characters are related to me. Ruben is one of my cool friends and roxanne is the name that i wish i had. I will also update more often because my laptop is finaly working so yeah. I also put a pic of roxanne on the side or on the banner depending on the type of device it is that you are reading this on! So yeah, have fun reading!

Roxanne:

I just couldn't believe the audacity of my father. Why would he even think of mentioning our marriage deal in front of Ruben! Whatever, I shouldn't care anyway because i already know that my dad likes Sergio better anyway, so yeah, I'm going to end up marrying Sergio. Just like my father wanted, that bastard always gets what he wants. As i headed towards my room, I saw this woman dressed in a really tight leopard printed dress, the dress was so short, it bareky covered her butt and almost all of her cleavage was on display.

This girl was probably Antonio's booty call or something. What a slut. Not the girl, Antonio, although he is my pal and all,but he can be a serious player and not the nice type or the one that will one day change. Each night its a new girl, well except for the weekends. He likes to call the weekends his dick relaxation days. I feel bad for the girls because they are the only ones that having feelings in that one night stand.

Something shocking happened when I passed by the girl, she stopped right in front of me and tilted her head to the side with a confused face. I just stood there watching and waiting for what she would do next. She finally got a face of understanding after about two minutes.

"Hey, are you Roxanne? Sorry for te stare back there, I just didnt know if I could ask you or trust you enough to give me honest answers." Her voice was high pitch yet relaxing, defintely not the voice that I was expecting.

"Yeah thats my name. Why are you looking for me and how did you get past the guards?" I have to admit this girl looked very similar as if I have seen her before. I just couldnt recognize from where.

"Dont tell me that you dont remember who I am! I'm Kelly, your child hood bestie? Girl we used to hang out all the friggin time! Then I left because my dad, Don Pablo, stopped the peace treaty with Don Nico, your dad." It all came back to me, the memories that I have been trying to forget. She was the reason as to why my dad said that I can only be friends with guys. My father said that girls were traitors that only knew how to decieve and kill. She is also Ruben's sister.

"Yeah, I remember you. Even though I have been trying so hard to forget because that will later bring thoughts about my mother. So have you killed anyone elses mother and dreams since the last I have seen you or talked to you?" I remember my dad begged me to hang out with this girl because it was for the stupid peace treaty. I hated her since day one.

"Look, I didnt mean to do that and you know that. I get why you are mad,but im sorry and i hope we can be friends." She looked like she wanted to kill me and to sincerely apologize. Either way, I was not letting that murderer back into my heart and life. Now I hope Antonio breaks the little sluts heart like she did to mine when we were ten.

"Well, looks like you are going to have to keep on hoping because I know for sure that I will not forgive you, you , murderer." With those words already out of my mouth, I walked away and started to head for my room.

Once I got to my room, I took a dagger from my boot and I threw it at a target on my wall. I made this target when I was ten, it was the same day that Kelly ruined my life. The target has the word 'anger' written in a blood red. I always replace the paper because by the end of the week, there are a bunch of holes in the paper and it becomes unreadable. I go to my drawer and pull out five daggers, I throw all five at the same time at my target. They all go in about the same place, some fall and others are all the way in.