Chapter 1: Who the fuck electrified his lizard!!

Okay, so this is my first story. I hope you guys(my readers) like it. Tell me if I should continue or not. Comment if you are reading or text me: (760) 893-0148. Enjoy! Oh yeah, here is the picture of her mansion.(on the banner)

I woke up to the noise of my little brother Jack yelling like a crazy mad man.

"Roxy! Roxy! Roxy! Roxy! Get up! Today is the first day of school!!" My seven year old brother just doesn't know how to whisper.

"Why? Why Jack? Why must you be soo loud!!" I yelled pretending to get mad. I glared at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

"No, don't cry. See?" I started to put a big smile on my face,"I'm not mad. And you shouldn't be sad just very glad." Jack always smiles when I say my weird little rhyme. He just nodded and walked out of my room.

He was right. Today was the day. The day that I have to move back to my cover house with our house keeper Margarita. She is chill and all, it's just that she can be very loud. You are probably wondering why I have a cover house. Well, my dad is the boss of the biggest drug cartel in the world. So in order to not die and get busted by the feds, we have to live in a small house during the school year and we move back to our 26 acre estate where our beautiful mansion is in the summer. The good thing is that I still get to keep my car and bike.

I got up, took a shower, blow dried my hair and straightened it. My hair is usually straight, but it has a couple waves here and there. My hair is a light brown that seems to have an ambery look when it's in the sun. I then changed into some black skinny jeans, black converse, white top, and my black leather jacket. As usual and required of me, I put my guns in my jacket and my pants. I had to make sure that they weren't noticeable so I wouldn't get drama or in trouble.

I grabbed my back pack and headed out to my garage. That's where I see my baby, my black Harley. She is a beautiful motorcycle. I also see my other child, I call her Sheela, she is my 2014 mustang cobra jet. She has a black stripe right along her red body. Yes, I say that both of my cars are girls, don't judge.

I got on my Harley (Letty) and drove off to school.

When I got there I immediately saw my crew. They were the only ones that knew about the family buisness and that I was the next one to take over and become the mob boss. They only knew because I had chosen them to join in and they did. I found out that I was the next mob boss when I was thirteen. But by that time, I already knew how to kill and fight, so yeah I wasn't that shocked.

"What are you thinking about?" Sergio asked me. Apparently my crew walked up to me to say hey and I just stood there, zoning out.

"Nothing, I'm fine just remembering how I met all you bitches!" We all laughed at that. My crew was all guys, Sergio was the tallest he probably was about six foot ten. He had black hair tanned skin and grey eyes. Don't get me started on that guys body! He had a perfect eight pack, but I only see him as a brother. Then there was the twins, Robert and Dominico they both had brown hair and dark brown eyes, obviously all the guys in my group were packed and have bodies to just drool over but mine is WAY better. The only difference between them was that Dominico was about two inches taller than Robert. Last one is Antonio, he has dark brown hair and hazel eyes, he has that perfect Mexican tan that all of us have. I am the migdet, I am about five foot four while the guys are like six feet and higher.

"What?!" All the guys yelled and I looked at what they were staring at and I did not like what I saw.

It was him. Ruben. The son of our rival mob or gang or cartel whatever you want to call it. He doesn't know that we are the rivaling gang so he just picks on me every now and then. He noticed me looking at him and waved with a smirk on his face. Douche.

That's when he walked over to my group and said something that got all the guys just steaming with anger.

Looking directly at me, he said "what's up sexy, I know you want my big tiger in your cage,but you need to take me to dinner and have a little bit of patience please." Once he was done he winked at me and waved good bye to the guys and walked into school.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck?" I whispered but the guys still heard me and just nodded their heads, but of course just like always, Sergio just had to say something.

"Who the fuck electrified his lizard!!" We all burst out laughing.