Chapter 6: She can't be your wife!!

Okay, I know the last chapter had a lot of mistakes,but bare with me people. I try to edit all my stuff and get everything ready as soon as I can. I am starting to feel as if I should change the tittle because as I write this out, I start to realize how the tittle just doesn't match the story. Well, that's enough from me, WAIT, I also want you guys to read my notes in case any of you don't. I also have a small goal of having 150 readers! Sorry for not updating a lot. School and drama keeps me busy!

*******************************________________________***********************************

Roxanne's Pov:

I walked towards Ruben and he had a stunned face. I honestly didn't think that I would be able to pull that off. I mean when I usually do that move, I only get to hit the gut area or lower. So that was a first for me. I'm glad it worked or else that would have been embarrassing  and painful. 

"That was impressive, how did you learn to do that? More like when? Because that takes some serious skill to learn." Ruben looked genuinely pleased. I'm glad that i was able to impress him. I don't know why,but I just had this feeling that told me to impress the guy with everything. Maybe because he is related to Don Pablo or something who knows. 

"I started learning how to fight when I was five, but the weapons came when I was six. You can say that I have some experience." I swelled up a little with pride as I said the last part. 

"That's impressive, although, i bet you are not as good as you think you are. I mean I bet there are plenty," Ruben eyes me up and down definitely not trying to hide the fact that he is checking me out, "of things that I can show you if you know what I mean." He sends me wink and smirk as i blush a little. I quickly gather my self together so that I don't look like I'm weirdly fan girling .

"Well, if that's the case then when do our lessons start." I say this in my low sexy voice as I put a hand on his chest and make sure that there is very little space between us. I can feel Ruben stiffen up at my touch, and that just encourages me to lean in closer. I notice that Ruben also leans in and just as I am about to kiss him, I hear slow clapping.

I slowly turn around, i have difficulty doing this because Ruben has his arms around me. Ruben lets go of me when he sees that I am trying to turn around. I regret turning around because what I see has officially ruined my night. Kelly and my father are walking towards us. What's worse is that my father has his arm draped around Kelly's shoulders and they look super pleased with eachother's company. How could my father even touch that murderer in such a loving way? I honestly was about to throw up. Ruben looked a little mad, yet annoyed. His stare of anger completely scared the daylights out of me. 

"Mija, Kelly and I have an announcement to make and we need to have a house meeting. I also realized that you did not obey my commands and go to the small house that we have set up. You said that you were going to go on the first day of school, guess what today is? Yup, the first day of school. You know that I do not like it when a person disobeys my orders. Please do not disappoint me again. Meet me in my office, wake up the guys and take them to the office, they also need to hear this. Also, please try to keep your noises pg. I don't want my daughter to be a teen mom." With those commands out of his mouth, he walks out with Kelly. As they walk away I see my father lean down and whisper something in Kelly's ear. I hear Kelly giggle like a love struck teenager, oh wait, she is a teenager. I just hope that she isn't love struck, well at least not with my father because the dude is like, what, forty years old? Just ew. 

"Well, looks like the boss decided that the news is so important that it cant wait til morning, lets just go." I no longer felt like kissing Ruben, thanks dad. Please note my sarcasm. I walk out with Ruben right behind me and I knocked on Sergio's door. I heard a lamp fall and a grunt,so yup. he was dead asleep until I woke him up. I just hope he doesn't do what he always does because that would be embarrassing in front of Ruben.