Chapter 2: Janitors closet

Ruben's Pov:

As I got out of my car this morning and into school, I saw her. Roxanne Munoz. Damn! She got even sexier! She just electrified my lizard. Or should I say tiger. Yeah tiger.

Her and her crew were staring at me like I was the next kill. Woah. They look scary like that. Shit. I am not going to mess with her guys, only her this year.

I walked over there and said something very ballsy.

"What's up sexy, I know you want my big tiger in your cage,but you need to take me to dinner and have a little bit of patience please." Then I winked at her and walked off. I knew that she was still looking at me so I didn't look back and I just entered the school.

I already know what I'm going to do to her after school and just couldn't wait. Roxy baby, you don't know what's coming to ya.

Roxy's Pov:

School went normal, as usual my dad has arranged for me the guys and Ruben to have all the same classes so that we can keep an eye on each other and him.

As I was walking to my locker I got yanked into the janitors closet. I immediately pulled out my gun and held it out in front of me while I clicked off the safety so I could just shoot.

That's when I saw him. Ruben was standing right in front of me looking at me as if I was death itself. Shit!

A/N : Sorry! I know it's short. It's just that I got busy and I had to leave it like a cliff hanger to yeah. Hahaha!! I will update soon!(for anybody reading this)