011: Hug please?

wonbi's p.o.v

The class was boring today. Extra boring. I would have been sleeping right now but thinking about what could be the reason that Jungwon wants to talk privately, doesn't let me.

No, but he is getting goofy and his flirtatious act always leaves me devastated so I gotta prepare myself mentally. It's almost time for school to get over.

" Psshh... " I heard someone and looked around, it was Chaemin.

" Yeah? "

She then drifted her seat towards me, I guess she wants to talk.
" Hey! Help me, please. I don't know what to gift Sunghoon. I want to make a good impression as he is gonna leave." She pouted and said, almost crying.

" Me? Well. I don't know, I never gifted people. No experience lol. " I uttered. I tried to sound as nice as possible cuz she almost cried.

"Ms Lee and Ms Kim! " The teacher called out. She probably saw us mumbling. Her gaze was frightening, I could not think of anything, shall I look at her face or the floor?

" Go. Out of the. Class!!"

I'm not egoistic to the point to fight her back. So, we stood up and quietly went to the exit. That was embarrassing. But, thanks to Jesus! The bell rang when we stepped out of the class.

The funny face the teacher made at that moment.

" See! We are so lucky. " I claimed.

" Come. " Jungwon said coming out of nowhere at the speed of light. He gently nudged me to the stair, with his hands on my sleeves. He did not allow Chaemin to finish her word. Her eyes squinted at the sight of us.

I stared at him, all the way to the top of the school building. His hands were still on my sleeves, tugged.

I couldn't help but admire his angelic face. He's a phenomenon, perfect. He didn't notice me staring at him, he was busy walking.

We walked towards the bench near the railing and sat on it. He pulled his hands back to him. I looked at the front and sighed.
His eyes were already fixed on the scenery-sight that viewed Han river.

A minute of awkward silence.

" Don't stare at me like that. " a smile was seen on his face.

What?

" I get shy, and it feels different and weird. " He spoke out. Shy? Pfft. Where is the shy mood then?

I eventually looked at him. He did the same but shifted his gaze to the Han river again. His parted hair attractively flew with the wind blowing against us.

" What do you mean Jungwon? " I said making my face look like a puzzled one. I'm bad at pretending, I know.

He looked at the floor and let out a tiny giggle.
" Nothing. " He turned his face to the other side." Remember? You asked me how this box can get you into trouble. " He uttered, finally looking at me.

I nodded, curiosity took over me.

" It's okay if you don't wanna tell me. I respect your privacy Jungwon. "
I said with a smile, lightly patting his shoulder.

" No, Wonbi. I want you to know. "
My heartbeat skipped a beat, he wanted me to know what it was, I never felt this privileged. I guess I'm important now.
The corners of my mouth slid upwards.

" Lemme tell from the beginning mhm? "
I nodded.
" All these mess you're seeing right now started with my dad. "
" Dad? Oh I'm sorry " I admitted guilt hearing the dad word, it didn't feel right.
" no, it's alright, Wonbi. He betrayed my mom and left us. "

" But Jungwon, the day when we first met at the cafeteria. Remember? You and your dad dropped me. How did things take a turn so fast? "
I was extremely stupefied at the fact that his dad left them.

" aah I forgot to tell you about this, he isn't my dad. "
"Huh?"
"He is my dad's younger brother "
Oh.
" I call him dad because he has always been like a dad figure to my family. He helped us through the whole thing. " Jungwon said.

That was a relief to hear that. I smiled at him.

" And your dad? " I asked curiously looking at him with all my ears.
" He cheated. He cheated on my mom with another woman. He did not want us as his family, Not at all. It was all good until he started abusing my mom mentally and physically. I saw it and kept watching. I couldn't do anything I was so scared back then. I just stood there watching everything happen. I hate it. I was being a coward. " He said and let out a heavy sigh. His words showed how frustrated he was.

I caressed his back to at least make him feel a little comfortable.

" And you know the videotape in the box? It was of my father with another woman, she was rich. She knew my dad was married and I am his child. Still they-  forget it. " He turned his head to the other side, concealing his sadness.

I tugged his sleeves and made him face me. I pulled him in a hug, he got startled at the beginning but eventually calmed down and wrapped his hands around me. " Thanks. That helps. " I heard him mumble while giggling. Though he whispered to himself.
I heard it cause his mouth was near my ears OFC.

It's been a couple of minutes already. I thought of letting him go. But it seems like he doesn't want to. " J-jungwon? "

" Let's stay like this for a while... please? " he uttered, softening his tone at the last word. I didn't respond, instead, I stayed still.

The closeness rather made me feel good. His hug was warm, it's like hugging a warm bolster pillow.

" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH¡! ".

Jungwon and I got dazed at the sound and distanced afar. It lowkey sounded like a scream though.
" WHAT WERE YOU DOING? " Niki exclaimed with his eyes bulged out.
" EXACTLY! What? " Varbi questioned.

At the corner of my sight, I saw Jungwon looking at them casually?
I kept quiet.
" We hugged? Ever heard of that? " Jungwon let out slightly chuckling. As usual, straightforward.

Well... I was going to come up with something stupid.

" Let's go?! " Jungwon suggested. Eyeing the door and then back at me. " ah okay... Yeah ". We stood up and walked out leaving Ni-ki and Varbi behind.

𖧵𖧵𖧵

𖧧If you enjoyed reading this chapter. Don't forget to smash that star button. Also, comment if you want to. It helps 彡★.•*¨*•.¸¸♪

6 July 22. Edit: WTF DID I JUST- 💀