001: Hi!

Chaemin and Wonbi were on their way back home from school. The street was quiet.
The wind breeze blew calmly making them feel relaxed after long exhausting school hours.

But not until...

"It had to be like this?!" said Chaemin stomping her feet against the ground, emphasizing the last word.
Wonbi secretly chuckled at her.
"I heard that. Seriously!? I'm in sPPAAINN!" she continued gazing at the girl in disbelief.

The fact that she had been wailing for about half an hour straight, irritated Wonbi but entertained as well.

"I thought you weren't serious about your feelings for him. You know like fun or something like that. " Wonbi said mockingly while Chaemin stepped closer to choke her.

Well, OFC she did not.

"JOKE?! There's me being whipped over PARK SUNGHOON 24/7 and he's gonna graduate and leave this damn school in two freaking months. And you dare to say that I'm playing around? Waah!" Chaemin ended with her plain expressionless face.
The other one couldn't help but laugh.

Wonbi felt bad but funny at the same time.
" Mhm... You won't be able to see him every day as usual but you know what? You can find a new boy to fangirl over." Wonbi said, earning a glare from Chaemin.

"Wonbi... Never mind you won't understand." she sighed and looked down watching her footsteps.

Wonbi patted her back

" by the way, I'm heading to a convenience store. " Chaemin broke the silence. "Would you mind coming with me?" she smiled.
"Why not. Imma grab some spicy ramyeon. I haven't seen their faces lately."  replied Wonbi, grinning at the thought of it.

Both the girls headed towards the store nearby.

Wonbi's p.o.v

At Home

I got freshened up and walked to the couch. I threw myself on the comfy blue couch and stared at the ceiling thinking nothing.

after a second, the phone buzzed making me flinch a bit.

'messages... mhm'

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

CHAOTIC CHAOS IN UR AREA

NIKI MINAJ: what's up with the group chat's name? Wasn't it Bangtan Sonyeondan's housemaids? :-)

CHAEMINIE: you're mistaken, bro. This isn't a fandom GC. oh btw, you've got a point right there. The name tho.

SAMDONG: eh! No, I created it on a school basis. You know the tenth and eleventh graders are told to plan for the 2nd year's farewell event. So yeah :-D

NIKI MINAJ: not surprised. Only a wierdo could create group chats like this

YOU: waoww.

SAMDONG: excuse me? Wdym -_-

NIKI MINAJ: it means yo-

VARBI: I can't with Y'all.

Chaeminie changed the name from "Chaotic chaos in your area" to "Trash your trashy ideas here🚮"

VARBI: mhm... I guess we don't need GC it's better at school to plan. Just saying tho.