010: The Visit

jungwon's p.o.v

"Then? "

My mom interrogated Wonbi and me. She didn't sound like she minded. Just that she wanted to know, I guess. Right now, responding to the question was unimportant to me. The point is, My mom saw us holding hands, actually not us, it was me who held her hand. This is questionable.

It may seem normal to anyone but not to my mom. She barely saw me being close and personal to someone. It's not like she never realized it, I never was familiar with anybody but Wonbi.

" by the way, what paper? " I questioned trying my best to not make it tense silence.
" The files that I passed you this morning, Jungwon did you lost them? "
" I have it. " I uttered and walked upstairs.

I came back to the living room with the paper and gave it back to my mom. Wonbi wasn't there anymore.
-
I looked around.

" She left a few minutes ago. " I heard my grandmother say.
" She left? " I asked her earning a nod.
Without informing me.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

-Wonbi-                                                  -You-

                                                Left so early :-)

I had to :-)

                               Are you going back to school?

Nope, Heading home right now.

                                                          Ahh cool

I know hihi ttyl baii

                                                           Bai bai.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

Since I feel better and my temperature slightly is lower than before, I got out of the house for a walk. Thinking at least, being alone for a while, can make me less worried about the circumstances. At least for a while.

I went to a park near our housing and jogged a little. I took a seat and started thinking about all the things that happened when I was a kid. My childhood was not as usual as others. It was different.

My dad not wanting me... And my mom. The car accident, that lady with dad that day. The nightmares, Everything about the past makes me disheartened. I wish I could wash them away. I've always wanted a normal family as every child had.

I was a "mistake" to my father. Unwanted.
I don't like him.
I recall everything, every fucking day. It never left my mind. It does nothing but makes me sick of everything.

Anyways, Thinking of the past won't make the present better. I sighed thinking about it.

Luck was never by my side. When I stood up, I saw my father watching me from a distance. He saw me already, I was late to notice him. I didn't mind, I walked away
I'm tired of his taunts. Just how did he have the audacity to talk to me or my mother after what he did. This isn't my concern. I'm amazed by the cheap, greedy mind he possesses.

He caught up with my pace and stood in front. I didn't want to face him, I hated it. A lot.
I slid my hands under the pocket and looked the other side.

" I can do things that you can't even imagine, and you know it. "
He blurted angrily.
His words just made me scoff. I stepped forward to walk away but he stopped me.
" You're a teenager, who doesn't know anything about this world. Behave like one. "
" You're a grown man who only knows to commit stupidity, mind your own business, and stop following me. You'll gain nothing." I reported back.

" I didn't know your mother taught you this. Such disrespectful boy. " He laughed with sarcasm. I knew this man would just keep spitting out nonsense. I didn't talk.

" You will admit guilt one day, my child. Before that, Give me the box. " He said with his devilish smirk. I knew it.
It's the box he wanted.

" You want the box? " I questioned him, plastering a smirk on my lips.
He glared at me.
" And why would you think I'll give it to you? "
" You will have to. Sooner or later. I know what's going on in your little mind. I'm your father, I know everything. " he left with that. His words didn't seem right to me. His mind is as evil as his insanity. He can do anything.

I tried to keep calm. I may look bold as I act, but deep in there I get scared of reality and dangers.
I sighed.

End of jungwon's p.o.v

⚜⚜⚜

The next day

" So you went to Jungwon's house yesterday while school hours?! " Varbi asked, her jaw almost dropped.
" I know, right? " Chaemin remarked while grinning.
" How is it there? " Sunoo interrogated.
" Tell us. " Junghwan added.
" Wah, you never came to my house! "Varbi exclaimed, almost yelling.
Tons of questions were storming on Wonbi due to visiting Jungwon's house.

But Jungwon was right there with them when they were interrogating her. They could have asked him too.
" What are y'all gonna do with that information? pfft ". Wonbi protested making Jungwon laugh.

" Hyung, Who is that Jihan girl everyone is talking about? " Daniel leaned towards the elder brother and spoke. Not murmuring tho.
" Jihan? Han Jihyo? " Jungwon interrogated and looked at Daniel with his doe eyes.
" So you know Jihan's full name. " Niki talked, finally getting out of his world.

It was not only Ni-ki who heard them talking about Jihan, I mean they're at the same table. So of course.
Wonbi looked at Jungwon and blinked continuously. She didn't expect him to know her full name.

" Yeah. I met her when I was a trainee at SM but- "
" Ah, She is extremely adorable and beautiful also- "
" Kim Sunoo! Cut this shit and let Jungwon speak. " Chaemin spoke shutting Sunoo's mouth.
And then everyone looked back to Jungwon again.

" Do you feel any type of feel for her like butterfly feel? " Wonbi asked bringing her audacious mood. But it seemed like It just made Jungwon confused.

" Feel? Type of feel? Butterfly feel what? " Jungwon sounded as confused as others for a while but understood afterward.
Wonbi was quiet and waited for the reply.

" Have you lost it? " Jungwon spoke up to the girl. You can say, he teased.
" Lost what? " Wonbi questioned raising her cheeks with her mouth slightly opened.
" Your brain cells. "
Everyone started chuckling but Wonbi.
" oh I can imagine that actually funny lol " Ni-ki blurted while giggling.

" What's wrong with my question? I asked for Junghwan " Wonbi defended herself, well-tried.

" Oh! Really? " Jungwon smirked, and everyone saw it. He made it more tensed for her.
" WTF??!! " and there's Junghwan.

" What's up with this dude now? " Daniel said eyeing his weirdness.
" A thing called 'Jealousy' visited him. " Niki joked as usual making Daniel laugh with him.

" Wonbi, At the rooftop. After School. " Jungwon said casually. But his simplicity always had the girl devastated.

" Urin seukeiteuboard wiro machi~ "
Huh?
" I'm singing 'After School. It's a song by Jihan's group. "
" Oh. "
And nodded to Jungwon as she'll be coming.

𖧵𖧵𖧵

Dont forget to Vote and comment if you enjoyed reading this chapter τнänκ чöü ᰔᩚ(๑・ω-)~♥"♡・゚:*。.:*・