013: Missing

[ a/n: I disappeared for weeks wait MonTHs ig. lmao because I did not feel like writing anymore. But I'll continue]

Without wasting time, I stood up and dashed to the washroom as fast as lightning's speed?!, to check on Wonbi if she is still there. I stepped inside because it was for both men and women.

I looked around, she did not seem to be anywhere. I- I told her to come fast. Now the kidnap shit gon happen...

"Where is she?"

Heard a voice, so I turned around and saw Sangwon's worried face, waiting for my response. I shook my head.
"Well... maybe she did not want to eat... maybe? "
LOL, WHAT?
"Aha, she would not choose washroom's window as an exit though. " I said making him glance weirdly.
" Whatever, call her. I don't have a good feeling about this... " said exhaling wearily. I nodded. I hurriedly searched her name in the contact list, I did not call her but messaged her instead.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
-wonbi- -you-

Where tf are you?!

Idk!

@_@ wdym you don't know?

I'm in a car rn...

Huh? Whose car? Where is it going?

Jungwon! I really don't know. Someone literally just pulled me out of the restaurant and I ended up here... ಥ_ಥ

Wtf- how? We didn't see anyone getting pulled!

Dumbass! Y'all were busy with the food! I couldn't even call your names. They stuffed papers in my mouth ew- and wait... I know the guy's name who dragged me, it's Kim... Kim Doyoung!

Doyoung?! Okay, don't worry. We'll find you. Don't text me, keep the phone down. Bye

Waitttt!
Bruh!
Yang fucking Jungwon!

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"Doyoung took her, she is with Doyoung. " Sangwon looked at me with his questionable face and blurted out "Doyoung?!". "Yeah Kim Doyoung... but why? Why would he do that?" I said as exasperation filled me up. I can't even process what's happening. "Did dad ever tell you about... anything? Did he warn you? " Sangwon questioned, brainstorming me. I thought about it and yes, he did tell me something... something more like a warning. I nodded.

"I knew it! Doyoung works for dad, I'm not too sure but I've seen Doyoung visiting him a couple of times. She might... be there We should go there " Sangwon said in a suspicious tone, which seems like he is sure about it. " but... are you sure about it? about Doyoung kidnapping her for Dad?!" I question as squinted my eyes. "gosh! Did you hit your head somewhere? I am your brother... I know that shitty person as much as you do! Maybe..."

End of jungwon's p.o.v

The older one whisper-yelled at the other one, seeing him being extremely clueless, Their talk almost turned into bickering but eventually managed to calm themselves. "What are we gonna do now?" questioned Sangwon, softly gazing at Jungwon. "um... let's go there. I don't think he is gonna do anything to us I mean.. you know what I mean right? " said the younger one, Sangwon nodded.

⚜⚜⚜

"As I expected, you came... to me, finally."

Spoke the middle-aged man, casually sitting on a couch with an evil smirk. Neither Sangwon nor Jungwon tends to talk or bothered to answer. The boys did pay a visit to their dad's house, though they despised it.

"Oh! and What day is it today? How astonishing to see both of my sons show themselves up in front of me with their own will! Huh, amazing." The middle-aged man said smiling bitterly, sounding pure crude and nothing.

The room was filled with silence as nobody uttered a single word. Until...

" Where is she?" Jungwon spoke calmly, trying hard to not lose his sanity.

"She?"

"Wonbi. Kim Wonbi."

"Oh yes, How could I forgot about her. The girl who made you come to me, What a sweet child!" Said the boys' dad, laughing hysterically. Psychopathic, indeed.

Jungwon and Sangwon were certainly in disgust.

"You don't need to worry about her. Instead, worry about yourself. Anyways, She is in the guest room." continued the dad again. Sangwon rushed to the guest room followed by Jungwon.

Wonbi's p.o.v

WOW

this house is amazing! Aahh my dream! I wish I was as wealthy as the owner of this house tsk. I began scanning every single thing placed in the room. I swear I could not stop myself from touching it multiple times. MASTERPIECE!!

All of a sudden, the door opened making a creaked sound revealing Jungwon and Sangwon. I was scared to death thinking they were the same men who dragged me here.

"OH MY GOSH! HEYY! How did you guys get here? And have you seen the design of this entire house. Amajin right!?" I exclaimed as I could not wait to tell them how great this is.

And they stood still without even saying a word.

What the hell. I am excited. Can't you see me?

" Seems like it went opposite to what we thought. " Sangwon whispered to Jungwon, blank mood.
"Are you okay?" Jungwon empathized with a concerned look, ruffling my hair. AAAHHH His every single move makes my heart flutter lately.
I gave a smile and nodded implying that I am alright.

"Mhm... Why are you here tho- "
"Heh?"
" Ehe I mean why did they bring you here? Do you know why?"
"Let's talk about this later. We should leave. "
Sangwon got interrupted by Jungwon.

"Leaving already? Let's talk. After all, We met after a very long time, isn't it? Jungwon. "

what the fock this boy again?

End of wonbi's p.o.v

The boys and Wonbi were just about to leave the room, but then got greeted by a teen boy smirking like he just won the lottery but the lottery got stolen. Who smirks in that situation? Psychopath?

Jungwon ignored his words and continued to walk to the exit door. Jungwon's ignorant act triggered him to point that he pushed Jungwon towards the metal stand on the table placed in the corner.

Luckily, Jungwon managed to prevent himself from hitting his head on the metal rod.

" Doyoung! What's your problem huh?! This is none of your business! Stay out of this." Sangwon let out his anger as his hands formed a tight grip, anger clearly showed.

" Oh really, I wasn't talking to you in the first place. You mind your own business-"

" Huh!