003: That Stare

"I prefer using light colors. Aside from that light colors are easy for the eyes to digest. " Daniel advised tilting his head to the side.

"Digest? Eyes don't digest. " Ni-ki said.

Y'all were assembled in the school auditorium for decoration
Everyone suggested their ideas which sometimes led them to quarrel especially Ni-ki and Daniel.

"He means that light colors are easier to view and process," I said.

"Oh! "

"Let's use a dandelion flower. They are light-colored" Chaemin spoke holding a yellow colored paper in her hand.

"Dandelions aren't flowers." Samdong blurted. "It's a weed."

"It's a flower." Varbi protested.

"No, it's not." Samdong shooked his head.

"Rea-" Daniel got cut off.

"Are we here to debate on whether dandelion is a weed or a flower?!". Jungwon out of nowhere spoke. No doubt, he was kinda pissed. He seems calm tho.

Sunoo grinned at the view.

Right then everyone got involved in their work except you. You did the shopping for decor and your work was done there.

" Hey, Wonbi! If you're done with your work. Can I ask you something?" So Junghwan stood in front of you and spoke.

" Yeah, I'm free."

" Do you guys talk? I mean you and Jungwon?" he questioned.

That was strange because he got shy when he asked. So you thought of teasing him.

"Yes, a bit wait no! We talk a lot. Why you asking (-:" you asked stepping closer to him.

On the other hand, Jungwon was busy painting.

" well... Actually" he scratched his neck and looked around.

"mhm? Actually? Go on"

"Forget it," he said.

" C'mon say it." At this time you were being clingy.

" Promise you won't freak out," he said making his voice lower so that only you both could hear.

"I promise" you said giving a reassuring smile.

He got closer and

"The thing is -"

" yo! What are you guys doing!" Varbi exclaimed and stared at you both weirdly.

Junghwan was gone when you turned to look at him.

" Are you trying to flirt with him? If you are... Listen gurl. He likes somebody else and that 'somebody else' is Jungwon. Yang Jungwon. TT" Varbi said in one breath not letting you speak.

" wait what! He likes Jungwon?! ho-"

"Did ya call me?" Yang Jungwon spoke looking at you.

Varbi made a face and left you both alone.

Little do you know that she was jealous of Jungwon and the fact that Junghwan likes him. Well... Sort of.

"Oh!"

The bell rang and it was lunch break.

Y'all gathered and sat together at a table.

Ni-ki sat beside Varbi, next to her sat Chaemin then Samdong then Jungwon then Junghwan then Daniel then you.

" wow, you brought japchae!" Sunoo squealed.

" no, its galbijim"

You were about to start eating but seeing Jungwon eat made you stare at him deeply. The way he munched his food, you noticed how elegant and graceful his hands are.

Wow.

Everyone caught you eyeing him but didn't utter a word. They looked at each other. Let's just say they enjoyed it.

Wonbi's POV

" you're good-looking," I said.

Ok wow. I didn't mean to say that. It came out itself. Kill me, please. Instantly everybody's eyes were on me including Jungwon.

"Is she always like that? Kinda blunt?" I heard Daniel whispering to Ni-ki. " Sort of" Ni-ki replied.

" it's not like what you think of" I stated.

" We didn't say anything" Chaemin giggled. Well everyone did.

" yah! I'm not a pervert" I protested trying to look fine as much as possible.

" no one said." Daniel spoke.

" You s- " the bell rang.

Everyone got up from their seat.

" wait. I didn't even finish my meal yet!" I said and they made poker faces.

" you could have. If you weren't busy staring at Jungwon the whole time." Sunoo said glancing at Jungwon and then me.

God. This is kinda embarrassing.

End of Wonbi's POV

You could feel Jungwon's gaze at you. He was giggling. On the other hand, you couldn't dare to face him.

⚜⚜⚜

4 O'clock. Time to go back home.

" I don't think I'll be able to stand straight anymore. The ceiling was too high." Niki said.

"No one asked you to 🧗🏻‍♂️ climb. You did that on your own." Varbi scoffed and said.

"I was tryna help"

" help in what? To accompany the spider to attack me?" Varbi said in the sassiest tone.

Jungwon's pov

It's time to leave now and I'm searching for Wonbi. She seems to be nowhere. I went to her classroom and yeah there she is
Whacking herself.

"What are you doing?" I nearly burst out laughing at the view but handled it somehow.
"blood circulation stopped so I tried to fix it by hitting at the place" she said.

"You're avoiding me. Aren't you?" I sternly asked her making her eyes grow wider than before. Her face got heated up as she looked in the other direction to avoid me again.

I couldn't help but grin at her. Who wouldn't? the reaction she is giving is satisfying." Let's go together. I'm alone"

wonbi's p.o.v

I'm a dumbass.

"let's go together. I'm alone." What did he just say? Together?

I nodded. Idk for what!

Now we were on our way. I didn't speak a word either him. Ok, but I tried not to walk along with him by quickening myself.

" waah!" he uttered.

Please don't! Can he just shut up?

"wait up"

Gosh! I already embarrassed myself enough. I have no guts to face him anymore.

" I'm good-looking huh? "

I knew it! He's poking fun at me again.

End of wonbi's p.o.v

𖧵𖧵𖧵

Don't forget to vote for this chapter if you enjoyed it.。.:*