Slightly Negative Thoughts

Hmm recently I've felt very positive and also mentally exhausted in a way, but not the way that keeps me up at night with busy thoughts. Maybe that's why I haven't been updating?

-

So this doesn't matter that much but it's just been bothering me a little bit.

-

Lately I've been talking a lot more than I used to, although I don't really say much more than I used to. I take a stand when I hear people using ableist slurs and things of the sort and I'm kind of louder but I don't really voice my opinion all that much more because I don't want the people around me to feel left out of the conversation. I don't know if I've said this, but that's kind of why I like writing. It's like talking to a person who doesn't mind not responding, although I do like it when you respond because by then I've had a chance to say what I want to.

-

Most would think that talking more increases the feeling that your opinion matters, but at least in my case, it does the opposite, especially if you still aren't really saying anything important. You know what, hold on. There's a solution to this. Maybe I should actually say important things.
I kind of wish my friends would listen to me even if they wouldn't respond. Some people I know just respond saying "lol" and it gets on my nerves. I really should let them know. Hmm well that was a much more simple solution than I thought thanks.

-

Update- they don't care. I've decided that I don't mind, because I haven't thought about that much lately.