BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS!

HOLY FUCK EVERYBODY GO READ THE GONE SERIES NOW. OR AFTER YOU FINISH WHAT YOU ARE READING. OKAY SO I DIDN'T LIKE THE FIRST BOOK MUCH BUT I JUST READ THE SECOND AND HOLY FUCK JUST SJDJJWIFIENFKCOWJ OH TM GOS. SO THE FIRST BOOK IS GONE AND THE ONE I JUST READ IS CALLED HUNGER. REALLY THE TITLE DESCRIBES THE BOOK PERFECTLY WELL. ANYWAY NOW PROCEED FOR MY TO READ LIST BASED ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE RECOMMENDED TO ME.

To read:
The gone series!
The Infernal Devices
The City of Bones
Merlin
The Unwanteds
Paper Towns
The Selection
The Grimm Legacy
Wild Magic
Fablehaven
Catalyst
This is What Happy Looks Like
Innocent Blood
Fire Starter
Delirium
The Sea of Tranquility
Eye of Divinity
Poison
We Were Liars
Seven Wonders
The Eye of Minds
Leviathan
Legend
Shatter Me
Where She Went
Across the Universe
Winter Girls
Uglies
If I Stay
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Before I Fall
Bridge to Terabathia
Ender's Game
I Am Number Four
Beautiful Creatures
Proxy
The Lunar Chronicles
Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy
Paperboy

And now for books I have read and will recommend. There is the Maze Runner series, but I won't extend much on that unless you ask because most people I think know quite a bit about it and have read it already.

Then there's Anything But Typical. It's a realistic fiction book from the point of view of an autistic twelve year old boy who writes stories online. Honestly this is one of my favorite stand alone books. I found that a lot of things that he experiences and feels are what a lot of people I know feel, just on a HUGELY magnified scale. I really think it gives a lot of reasons to be more accepting of people.

There's also The Truth About Alice which is a story in multiple points of view that tackles the topic of slut shaming. I think I'll leave it to you to decide what you think of it and keep my opinion to myself, because that's kind of the way the story ends anyway. Oh and it also talks about abortion. There's very strong language and older content in it so I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like that.

Now this next book is one I read a really long time ago, so I don't remember a ton about it. It's called a Mango Shaped Space. It's a realistic fiction book about a girl who sees sounds in shapes and colors and sees letters and words in color. And a cat.

Out of My Mind is also a book I read quite a while ago. It's about a girl with spastic bilateral quadriplegia, also known as cerebral palsy who competes in a math competition.