Chapter 3

When I saw the text it read,"Hey this is Cameron. Sorry I keep bothering you,Sherry told the group to get together other than just at the studio. Just do you know Sherry gave me your number as well as the other group partners."
I get in bed and can't fall asleep since there is do much on my mind. It is about 10:00 when I finally go to sleep.
I wake up to the sound of my loud and obnoxious alarm buzzing in my ear. It's about 8:35 and I'm up and down the stairs. "Good morning I've made you chocolate pancakes!"my mom says over excitedly. I take two give my mom a hug and head to my room.
Once I finish gulping down the pancakes I look for an outfit. I choose high waisted shorts with a pink crop top and some nude flip flops.
I say goodbye to my mom to go to camp. I look in my mirror and my long brunette hair has a piece that isn't straightened. I don't have enough time to go back inside either, so I pin it back since it was near my face.
I get there and guess who is right behind me? Yep your right, Cameron Bright. Which I don't mind at all. "Here let me get that for you,"he says politely. "Oh thanks." "No problem."
He opens the door and we both walk in. Most of the people are here by now. "Welcome back to another day at acting camp. Today you are going to get with your groups and travel to where I assigned you to go and they are all different," Sherry says with a big smile across her face. "When you arrive at your destination you and your group will act out different skits. My workers will be seeing what you need to work on and you have 20 minutes. On the table there is a paper of your location as well as the skits.Your time starts now." We panic over to get our paper and it says to go to the park. All of us mush in the Jeep of Cameron's and race to the park. "Wrong turn stupid." the girl said beside me. I start to laugh then realize we need to look at our papers. I then pass them out and they have our names on them.
We found our way back to the park and as well as our judge. The group finishes the skit and our judge starts to clap. Then she says,"It was wonderful, but you look a little self conscious when you act. To fix that I would consider getting closer to your group by saying things you like about them. When you get that down I think you will be great." "Thank you for the help." We run to the car and I trip and fall. There is a burning sensation by my knee which is now all torn up. It starts to bleed and I want to cry but don't want to look like a baby. Too late there is a tear traveling down my cheek. Cameron sprints over towards me,"What happened?" "Oh it's nothing just me being clumsy. Plus I am wearing these flip flops." "It is a something because you are crying." He wipes the tears from my eyes and stares at me and me back. Then I brake the stare by trying to get up. "No I got you," he says with a gentle voice. Suddenly he picks me up and carries me to his car. As we get back Cameron asks for a band-aid and takes me into the bathroom. "Thank you for doing this for me." "Aw, it's nothing." he opens the packaging and places it on softly. "There you go brand new!" Then he gives it a kiss. "All better." We step out of the bathroom and Sherry is talking,"Now you will get in your groups to do what your judges said to work on." So we go around and people say stuff like I think your hair is pretty. Then it comes down to me and Cameron. "I like the way you act tough when you have pain inside and act like nothing ever happened." he said with a little blush swiping across his cheeks. "I think that I like that you can put your self out there and you also care about everyone." Now his whole face is red and mine as well. "Wow,"a girl from our group said. I start to crack up and can't stop. I'm laughing because I'm embarrassed and it was funny.
Once I stop laughing it was time to leave. As I pack up Cameron came over looking like he was about to talk. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today, for just a little while?" "Today? Well I will have to head home to tell my mom and get a bathing suite." "That is fine with me. I will follow you home and we could just take my car." "Okay, follow me," I say excitedly. I think in my head," Did he just ask me on a date? No way, a guy likes me!"