Chapter 9

I woke up this morning feel a little off. Then I look at the clock and realized what happened. I sat straight up in my bed and just stared at the wall replaying what I saw Cameron doing yesterday. I just can't image him dating a girl like that or even hanging out with that type of girl. It was a Friday morning with dad with sissy and mom at work. Sissy is okay now but she has to take it slow for a while, but she is going to school. I took another glance back at the clock and saw it was now 6:40 and needed to be at school by 8:20. I fell back onto my pillows depressed then literally rolled out of bed with my covers around me. After I got out of bed I galloped down the stairs halfway then remembered about Aden. I ran back up stairs to look for my phone. It was on my iHome and attacked it to see if he texted me yet. I pressed the home button but there was nothing on the screen.
    I decided to go get ready so I went back downstairs and brought up oatmeal to eat. The outfit I'm wearing is a flowy shirt with jeans and a long necklace. I headed into the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. As I am brushing my teeth I hear a buzz from my phone. I grab my phone quickly still with my toothbrush in my mouth. Sadly it was a notification of a game I am addicted to.
    If you couldn't already tell summer is over and camp. I guess that means summer romances are over too. Good thing Cameron doesn't go to the same school as me or I would have to suffer all day. When I park in the school parking lot I sat in my car for a while until I hear the passenger's door open.
"Hey" Chelsea says as I stare out the window not facing her. "Hey I am not really in the best mood to talk right now," I say back. "Oh I just wanted to say hi to my best friend," she said. In my head I am really surprised she just said that. Wait, no I'm not because she is just being herself, a brat. She just thinks that boys are something you can just use and get rid of once your tired of them. Even your "best friend's" crush that she liked since seconded grade. I step out of the car ignoring her words that I am just blocking out. Apparently she said something because she keeps calling my name beside me. "Okay see you in science!" I say in a fake way.
My first period of the day is art. Which the classes went by so fast today next thing I know I am in sixth period. I was in the most boring class of the day, social studies. So I decided to check my phone to find out if Aden texted me. I unzipped my backpack and get out my phone. I hide it under my desk and turn it on by the home button. Then Siri goes off and all heads turn to me. I scrambled with my phone until it turned off and Siri said, "Sorry I didn't understand that." Then Mr.Whitehead turned around and tilted his glasses down to look at me. "Ms. Johnson," said to me and walked over. He then held out his hand out and I put my phone in it. People were still staring at me with wide eyes. "You will get this back on Monday," he says pushing his glasses back up. Crap now since it is Friday I have to wait to get my phone on Monday.
I am not so happy about next period which is science. When I walk in everyone is at the front of the class with their belongings. "Megan, you sit there next to Cade," I hear my teacher say. I guess we are getting new seats. "Okay next is Andrea, you right there by Chelsea," she points. So all in all I guess you can say today was a crappy day.