Chapter 7

"What the heck? Don't you have your own bed to sleep in?" My sister says with her eyebrows narrowed. Then she try's to push me off her bed. "Gosh, fine then," I say as I walk out of the room.
I just remember that I got that picture from Chelsea and grab my phone. As I tap the home button I to find even more text messages in a group chat. I don't really like texting people that much anymore. In the group message there is Chelsea, Kate, Meredith, and myself.
We used to be the group at school that everyone new about. Everyday after school we would make my mom take us to Starbucks and we would hang out at the park. Man I miss those days.
The picture was of her and Joshua at a pool.
Kate💁🏼:Oml you guys are so cute😁
Mere bear🙅🏽:😍 you two look great together
Chelsea👑: aw thx guys love you
I don't want to text back and then get in a fight so I just send an emoji.
Me:😘
She texted back
Chelsea👑: Andrea I miss you so much we all need to hang
I knew she was lying, even if I tried to get together with her she would pretend to have plans with her boyfriend .
" Good morn in' beautiful," Cameron says coming out from the side of the door.
"Oh, hey babe!" I say startled.
He had bag of Zaxby's and layed it on my bed.
" Oh you know me too well! " I say grabbing the food.
"Well I thought we could maybe go to my favorite waterfall," Cameron says.
"Oh my gosh yes," I say with my mouth full of chicken.
We got to a river and we started to walk.
"Well, how far do we have to walk?" I ask."Just a little," he says then grabs my hand.
I look around and the place is beautiful. There are flowers all around us and trees so high they look like skyscrapers.
"We're here," Cameron says.
I start to take off my shirt that is a Simply Southern one and some high waisted shorts. My bathing suit is mint green that is monogrammed. I put on my sunglasses and lay out my towel.
"I just want to soak up the sun for a bit," I told Cameron. "Sure I will be blowing up the tubes," he replies.
I then hear someone scream and I think it's Cameron.