02

☆゚.*・。゚.・-: ✧ :-゚.*・。゚☆

02: FAN

____________________________

the pink haired boy walked back to the two actors and smiled. "this is sohn youngjae, he's an intern. he will be guiding you through today's schedule, and don't worry he's not a sasaeng, if he messes up anything speak to me but that probably won't be needed. if you have any questions ask youngjae or me. "

the pink hair ruffled youngjaes hair and walked away. "hello I'm youngjae!" "we were told" younghoon said with a smile. "okay as chanhee hyung said, follow me!" youngjae smiled and walked past the two tall friends, adding some jumps along his steps.

________________

youngjae showed them their changing rooms and waited outside. younghoon was currently changing, youngjae took this chance to slip into juyeons room. "Eric? " juyeon was shirtless, he peeked his head to make sure no one was around to see Eric snooping into the room.

"you didn't tell me you were gonna work here today! I tried so hard not be in shock." juyeon wrapped his arms around youngjaes waist and hugged him. "baby, put your shirt on. anyone can walk in anytime. especially since I'm not outside!" youngjae scolded juyeon.

the taller laughed and grabbed his dress shirt and put it on with the help of his boyfriend. juyeon finished getting dressed and placed his hands on youngjaes hips. "one kiss, please? " juyeon pouted and youngjae cringed but nodded. juyeon smiled and started kissing the smaller. it was suppose to be just a peck is what youngjae thought but nope juyeon meant a make out session.

____________________

younghoon had finished and got bored waiting for youngjae to call them. he stepped out the room and noticed youngjae wasn't there. he didn't think much of it and decided to go into juyeons room to chat with him. he opened the door widely "hey ju-"

youngjae and juyeon were making out. younghoon screeched and covered his eyes, youngjae pulled away and juyeon coughed. "why didn't you knock!" juyeon groaned and fixed himself up.

"WELL I DIDN'T THINK YOU WOULD BE-" younghoon paused and looked around making sure no one was near, then he whispered "smooching youngjaes face off! "

"surprise, he's my secret boyfriend! " juyeon said  and youngjae rubbed the back of his neck not knowing what to do.

_______________________

!! Short chapter woops!!