04

⋆ ˚ ☆ 。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。 ☆ ˚ ⋆

𝟎𝟒: 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

chanhee watched as younghoon got into his van and left. he opened the folded paper, it listed younghoon's  numbers and a little message at the bottom. 'text me when you see this~'

chanhee smiled and fished out his phone from his pockets and dialed in the number. he added the number to his contacts. hoonie <3

"hyung, why are you smiling so much today?"

chanhee turned around and saw eric who was clinging onto kevin "younghoon saved our business!" chanhee smiled so widely. kevin and eric looked at each other in disbelief that chanhee could smile like that.

"also, what was going on in the room that had younghoon so shock?" chanhee asked eric who froze at the sudden question. "well.. he's my boyfriend, surprise? don't tell anyone it's a secret relationship." eric fiddled with his fingers.

"what?" kevin asked surprised by the sudden information. "I know it's hard to believe someone like me pulled the lee juyeon, I still can't believe it myself" kevin placed his hands on the youngests shoulders and shook him. "BETCH I AM LIKE YOUR BROTHER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HOW COULD YOU I TRUSTED YOU-"

chanhee pulled kevin away who dramatically fake cried. "well, congrats to you eric! i wish the best for you and juyeon~" chanhee pinched the younger cheeks and handed him the files then walked away.

once he was in his changing room he pulled out his phone and texted younghoon.

you:
hii this younghoon?

hoonie <3:
hi, little prince?

you:
yup!

hoonie <3:
can I get the information
for the second shoot?

you:
oh right, you have the address
correct?

hoonie <3:
that's correct~

you:
great, the second shoot
will be starting at 4:40 so we're
hoping everyone here gets here
around 3:15

the shoot is just based on looks
and fashion style. i will be modeling
for the second shoot as well two other people, one is eric and another is a well known dancer/blogger, ji changmin :)

could you give me the name of the client we'll be working with and any information we need to know?

hoonie <3:
oh right, Lee Hyunjae! the
actor sometimes models for ads :)

you:
THE LEE HYUNJAE?

hoonie <3:
yup

you:
I need to look
extra pretty then

hoonie <3:
:( hey you're my little
prince though

you:
ofc ofc haha sorry
well I need to go start
getting the important things set up for shoot 2!

hoonie <3:
it's only 1 the first shoot
ended like 30 minutes ago??

you:
I can't risk anything, not
when this business is failing :(

hoonie <3:
don't worry about it!
me and my friends will save the shoot
if anything goes wrong~ you should
rest up, you've worked really
hard today!

you:
says you you went to
another schedule right after
we wrapped up for the shoot

hoonie <3:
Whatever 🙄
now go restttttt

you:
okay okay!

_______________________

"chanhee~" chanhee slammed his phone screen faced down and had a stern expression on his face "what did I say about always knocking before entering?". he looked up to only see it was changmin. "who were you texting that you got so worked up over me not knocking?"

chanhee didn't answer and grabbed a bag of chips from his drawer and handed it to changmin. "here's the chips of your request, now shut up and go change. it's already almost two, you and eric will be having a shoot together then we'll have you two do solo shoot. after your finished we will have the others come in and get their group shot then pair shot and then their solo shot." chanhee practically rapped.

"ever thought about becoming a rapper?" changmin asked chanhee who smacked him. "yah, didn't you listen to sunwoo, he said I would ruin my career the moment I opened my mouth." changmin laughed and pinched chanhees nose. "whatever you say, well I'm gonna change now bye" changmin blew a flying kiss, chanhee caught it and threw it on the floor fake gagging.

___________________________

spoiler : jealous hoonie in the next chapter~