05

literally have nothing better to do so here is a double update~

_______________________________

𝟎𝟓: 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

after a few minutes chanhee arrived to set and started the shoot. changmin kept sending flirtatious winks toward chanhee after every pose making some of the staff members laugh when chanhee would reply with a disgusted face.

changmin was currently filming for his blog and chanhee had the camera to film him. he faced the camera at himself and shook his head "look at changminnie doing so well, you guys should scold him for flirting on set~" chanhee joked.

after changmin was done it was eric's solo shoot. "now our friend eric is getting his photos taken, let's do a close up shot~" chanhee zoomed in on eric. "wah, isn't he so adorable~" chanhee fanboyed over eric making the younger shy.

changmin finished changing into his outfit for the duo shoot with eric.

"what happened to being my loyal fan" changmin took the camera away and pouted. chanhee softly smacked his arms "when did I say that?" changmin laughed and continued filming around the studio.

after the solo and duo shots were done the other models arrived on time.

eric, changmin, kevin, and chanhee were all in chanhees office. they were currently eating, chanhee placed tissue all over the table and covered the two models in tissue making sure they didn't ruin the clothes.

chanhee designed them himself and didn't want them to be dirtied.

1 message from hoonie <3 !

: hey, I'm here~

chanhee smiled and replied

: come on into my office

:alright, I'll be coming in with
hyunjae and juyeon~

chanhee left the boy on read and finished taking the last bite of his burger. "the three other models are coming, I suggest everyone hurry up"

they all nodded shoving the food in their mouth. "did you guys know that chanhee once kissed me on the li-" "CHANGMIN I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING THAT UP EVER AGAIN!" chanhee screeched his cheeks bright red while changmin continued laughing.

chanhee got up to smack the boy but changmin was fast to get up first and head out the door. chanhee chased after him, the two caused a commotion but the other staffs didn't pay attention like it was a normal thing by now, which it was.

chanhee jumped on changmin back and tightly wrapped his arm around the boys throat, enough to make it look like he was choking him but he wasn't actually literally choking him.

"chanhee, the other models are here" "I don't have time right now eric, I gotta kill this bitch first-"

changmin tried to pry chanhee off but he didn't budge. changmin decided to do something that would definitely stop chanhee.

he bit him.

"CHANGMIN THAT FUCKING HURT" chanhee screeched jumping off the boy. "that's what you deserve!" "nu-uh!" chanhee winced holding his arm. changmin may or may not have bit him too hard, it wasn't changmin intention to bite him that hard though.

"did I bite too hard?" "yes, it stings like a bitch!"

"hmph" chanhee walked away to go get a first aid kit and wrap his arm in a band aid. "uhm" hyunjae, juyeon and younghoon stood there confused at what just happened. changmin bowed and introduced himself as well did the others. chanhee came back with his bandaged arm and a red hair boy following behind.

"changmin, did you bring sunwoo and not tell me?" chanhee asked ready to fight changmin. changmin nodded and chanhee got ready to jump but sunwoo held him back. "okay, let's keep our proffesionalism, I swear to God you guys loose your cool when you're around each other" sunwoo said brushing his hair back and walking over to kevin.

"whatever, anyways your changing rooms are ready, eric go ahead and take them. oh and no making out please" eric blushed and quickly led the group of models away, changmin left before chanhee had the chance to attack him.

"that dipshit-" sunwoo stopped chanhee from talking by covering his mouth. "you have such a foul mouth hyung, I wonder what hakkie would think, the hyung he looks up to so much, literally spitting out profanity every second?"

chanhee stepped on sunwoos foot "shut up betch"

_______________________________

I'm tired TT
am gonna do jealous hoon next chapter instead rjsbdjsn