03

⋆ ☆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ☆ ⋆

𝟎𝟑: 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞

younghoon stood there shock, he was completely absolutely shocked.

"you guys ready?" chanhee stood at the door while flipping through a file. "eric, take them to their places. EVERYONE ON SET!" chanhee shouted running his hands through his hair then walking away as his shoes made loud clacking sounds. the hallways in the changing area were pretty quiet, unlike the set where everyone was talking and getting settled up.

"let's go then?" juyeon asked and eric nodded walking ahead of the two boys, younghoon blinked a couple good times before being dragged on set by juyeon. younghoon finally snapped out of his trance of disbelief and got ready for the shoot.

"we'll get you two started first, there will be another model coming in later today for your second schedule with us." chanhee announced and the two models nodded, chanhee gave then a pretty smile and younghoon swore everyone heard his heart beat.

"ok let's get started, Kevin got the camera ready?" "yup!"

chanhee stood beside kevin and watched as the two boys did their own pose. kevin would give them instructions at times but also had the two boys do free styling modeling.

after a while of changing and modeling it was finally over. "great work everyone, i've ordered food eric and kevin are bringing them in! help yourself, make extra orders if wanted!" everyone cheered and clapped.

chanhee smiled but it faded quickly. he pulled his phone out and called someone furiously flipping through pages of the file. he walked outside in the back and younghoon followed being the curious puppy he was.

"what do you mean you can't make it hyung!" chanhee held the paper against his chest with his elbow, while chewing on his nails. "hyung, you promised you would show up, the photos need to be sent tomorrow, hyung we have editing to do!" chanhees business was well known and very popular but lately it's been hard finding models and their company wasn't doing as well, it was dropping in stocks and chanhee slowly lost some followers after not posting for a while. he was too busy trying to scout models.

"whatever, it's fine. I'll try to find someone by today." chanhee hung up and sighed, he squatted down and pulled on his hair. younghoon sat down next to the boy and rubbed his back. "you okay?" younghoon heard the boys sniffles. he frowned and comforted the boy. "do you need help finding someone?" chanhee mumbled some words then ending it with a "please".

"hey don't cry, it's gonna be okay." younghoon hugged the boy and drew circles on his back, he's found that many people have found it comforting. younghoon pulled his phone out and called a friend. "hey hyunjae, are you available?" there was a quiet pause and then younghoon smiled. "great! I'll text you the address and time!"

chanhee whipped his head up, which he shouldn't have done cause it resulted in him hitting younghoon chin.

"ouch! im so sorry! are you okay?" chanhee rubbed his head while trying to make sure the model was okay. "yea, don't worry about it~" younghoon laughed at how cute the boy was. "well I got my friend to come, just give me the information and I'll send it to him!" chanhee hugged the model tightly and thanked him a bunch of times.

"glad to help, we should head inside now. i have other schedules to attend before coming back to see your cute face~" younghoon teased the shorter. chanhee blushed a very light pink, it was hard to notice but if you stood close enough ur was visible. he held the papers tightly and walked back inside with a laughing younghoon following behind teasing him. "see you little prince" younghoon handed the smaller a note and gave him a small Pat on the head, leaving to his van that awaited him.

________________

I completely forgot to update this! I am so sorry! schools finished tomorrow so I'll try to update again tomorrow and wenesday!  bye love you all <3