07

"oh younghoon, you can leave now. ill clean up on my own, no worries~" chanhee smiled and started picking up some leftover trash and throwing them.

younghoon didnt listen and helped the boy. he grabbed the clothings and hung them up on the empty rack. "no seriously you should get some rest" chanhee placed hands on his hips and younghoon sighed. "fine, but make sure to text me" chanhee nodded and watched the boy leave.

he closed the doors and finished cleaning up.

after an hour of cleaning up he grabbed his keys from his office and closed all the lights then headed to the front door. he set up the security and locked the doors. he set up the extra security, after he felt the building was safe enough he got inside his car and headed out the gates. and once again he set the security on.

once everything was done he went home.

when he reached his house he locked the doors and called out for his son. ( didnt expect that did you 😋 )

"junhee!" a little boy came running towards chanhee. the boy hugged chanhees legs and chanhee picked him up. "wheres uncles cobbie?" chanhee asked and junhee laughed. "uncle cobbie in closet!"

chanhee went in the direction junhee pointed and saw that the closet was locked. he sighed and set junhee down and opened the door.

jacob got up and hugged chanhee. "OH GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH" jacob got out of the close and looked at junhee "hee dont do that next time, do you know how scared cobbie was"

junhee pouted amd huged jacob "heehee is soly" chanhee cooed and gave jacob some money. "sorry i took so long today, heres money since you always babysit junhee. he must have cause a lot of trouble today"

jacob gave back the money. "hee, you know its okay. youre busy and im glad to help whenever i can even if jacob can be a little devil" jacob pinched the kids cheeks. chanhee handed him the money again. "take it bitch, i wont sleep peacefully if you dont take it."

jacob knew when chanhee said anything like that hr wouldnt be able to sleep so he took the money. chanhee was one workaholic and wouldnt get enough sleep amd jacob wanted him to get sleep.

"i'll be taking him to work tommorow, i have another shoot with them again. come if you'd like, you havent got much work these days anyways. and i may or may not know someone whos a big fan of you~" jacob smiled and nodded. "see you tommorow by 2hees!" with that jacob left.

chanhee brought junhee to the restroom and started the water. "junhee go to papa workie tommowo with cobbie!" junhee sqeauled and chanhee nodded.

junhee is 7 but he learns more slowly than most kids, menaing his pronounciation is gonna be a little worse than most kids but what matters is that chanhee feels proud everytime he grows.

chanhee took the boys clothes off amd set him in the bathtub. "lets get you washed up"

--------

after junhee fell asleep chanhee closed the lights and climbed in bed with junhee. he held his son close and dozed off to sleep.

______________

next morning :

"papa!!" junhee sqeauled and chanhee woke up. junhees hair was all curled, the hood of his penguin onesie hanging over his head slightly covering his eyes. "wakie wakie!" chanhee got up and hugged junhee. "you woke up early, whay time is it love?" "cobbie said its 9 am"

chanhee nodded and set the boy on the floor. "go ask cobbie to get you changed, tell him papa is gonna shower" junhee nodded and ran to the living room where jacob was.