Chapter eight head light

"Chaos you need to wake up" "chaos" "chaos!" "Chaos!!" "Chaos!!!" "CHAOS"

Everything was a blur. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't get up. I tried to speak. "Zack, lily" I said in a low tone. Something was holding me down. Did we crash? The last thing I remember, I screamed Zack. My heart started to pound. It's happening again. I can't let my friends die. I had my hands free so I grabbed whatever was holding me down, I now had a tight grip. My arms were shacking but I kept them steady as possible. I tried pushing whatever was on me but i couldn't. My arms were sore. I screamed for help. I did hear sirens. I screamed on the top of my lungs. Then I heard a whisper. "Chaos" I moved carefully to the left side of me. I could hear Zack's voice. "Zack is that you?" I said. "Yeah...are y-you okay?" Zack said. His tone sounded like he was scared. "I'm stuck, I can't move" I said. "There s-something stuck in my l-leg" Zack said. In? I had to get out now. I closed my eyes for a second. How do I free myself? I open my eyes. "Zack listen to me...I'm going to use my powers, I don't know what will happen if I do so" I said. "C-chaos please be careful" Zack said. I hold out one of my hand(right.) come on! My hand start to twitch. A then there a spark. specifically a blue spark. Then my hand hand some kind of blue fire. The blue fire was connected. Then I used all my force. The piece that was on my leg, just went flying. I broke some of the glass of the car. My leg was free. I could feel them. Luckily I could move them. I turned around. I started to crawl out of the car. I saw police the ambulance and the fires department. I saw the fireman running over to me. It was three men and two women. "Are you okay!" One of the women asked. I nodded. "My friends they are still in the car" I said. She nodded. Then I got up on my feet. I sit in the ambulance.

After a few minutes. My friends were out of the car. The were both really injured. Zack had a piece of glass in his leg and lily was knocked out cold. The good thing was both of them were alive. I looked over at the other car. There was nobody in it. My eyes widened. Why were there nobody in the car? I saw one of the police men come over here by me. "I have a few questions for You" he said. "How old are you?" He asked. "17 sir, same as my friends" I said. He nodded. "Do you know how this happened" he asked. "Well we were just driving and then all of a sudden that car came speeding down so fast, that's the last thing I remember" I said. "Okay, do you know how the piece of the car went flying?" He asked. How do I explain it? I can't tell him I used my powers, that would be childish. I shook my head. "I don't know" I said. "Thank you for your time" He said.

A few hours past. I wait in the hospital for my friends. Then I see lily. "Lily!" I cried. I run over to hug her. "Chaos, you okay!" Lily cried. "Where's Zack?" She asked. "His getting a piece of glass pulled out of his leg" I said. Lily then started to cry. I hugged her again. "His going to be okay" I said. "I hope so" Lily said.

One more hour passes. Then I see Zack with a huge bandage around his likes come out. "Zack!" Lily cried. Lily ran over and kissed him on the cheek. I walked over and hugged Zack. Lily had some money still so she paid for Zack.  "What do we do now? We don't have a car, which sucks" Zack said. "I don't know but will find a way" I said. Zack nods. "Did you check to see if your hurt?" Zack said in a worried tone. "I'm fine" I said. "I think we should find a place to stay for the night...I still have some money" Lily said. "We need to make it last at least" Zack said. Lily nods. "I know, but we need somewhere to sleep for tonight" lily said. Me and Zack both nod. We go to the nearest hotel and stay there for the night.

"Chaos" "it's me" this didn't sound like my dad...the voice didn't seem familiar. The voice sounded like a woman. "Who is this?" I asked. "My name is dove" She said. Pretty name. "I don't get why I'm dreaming of someone named dove? I've never met you" I said. "I know but-" she cut off her words. "I don't know how to put this but first are you in New York still?" Dove asked. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Do you have your dad's necklace?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. Wait how did she know about my dad's necklace? "This may come off wrong but I need you too destroy it" Dove said. "Your kidding right? I would never destroy this! It's the only thing I have left of my dad" I said. "I understand but think about it, What if it had the truth Jace wants?" Dove asked. I take a deep breath. Maybe she's right...no she can't be right, but what if she is? "Can I think about it?" I asked. "You don't have much time in till he finds you" Dove said. I just wanted to cry then...but I knew my dad wouldn't want me too, he would want me to be strong. "Okay...I'll do it" I said. "Good choice" Dove said. I hope she's right.

End of chapter.