Gril instructor

-Darius POV-

It's been a day since issei hyoudou joined rias's peerage. Right now I am standing infront of his house. I knock on the front door and a lady answers it. She looks warily at me probably thinking that I'm one of issei perverted friends.

 She looks warily at me probably thinking that I'm one of issei perverted friends

(Yes I know she doesn't look like this but for plot she does. Also I don't own this picture or any)

Issei's mom: yes how may I help you?

Darius: you must be issei's mother. I'm here for issei and no I'm not one of his perverted friends.

Issei's mom: oh please come in, I'm sure issei will be glad to see you.

She smiles a me warmly and I enter the house.

(Issei's mother will gain feelings for Darius. The reason for this is because she recently divorced her husband. Another reason is because well most of the boys that's exposed to are perverts, on the other hand Darius is kind and caring. Not to include that he is handsome and not after her body. If you want her in the harem please inform me. Either way she will develop feelings for Darius.)

Darius: thank you miss I hope I'm not causing any convenience.

Issei's mom: no your fine please sit and I'll make you tea.

Darius: thank you, you are very kind.

Issei comes down.

Issei: why are you here?

Issei's mom: now that's no way to speak to a friend.

She says as shes putting the pot on the stove.

Darius: well I wouldn't exactly say we are friends, I'll be his gril instructor.

Issei's mom: your a teacher?

Darius: no I'm getting him into shape.

Issei: I thought you were kidding about that!

Darius: do I look like I kid around? Anyways you will be spending before and after school training with me.

Issei: what if I don't want to?!

Darius: well you see you don't have a choice. So you better cooperate or it'll only be worse.

Issei's mother comes in with the tea and pours me a cup.

Issei's mom: here you go dear, be careful it's hot.

Darius: thank you

Issei's mom: see someone appreciates me, issei you should learn a thing from your friend here.

Darius: my name is Darius Gremory, it's nice to meet you.

I sip the tea

Darius: the tea is very good.

Issei's mom: thank you dear

She walks away swaying her hips a bit probably trying to see if I'll look. Most likely not believing that one of issei's friends are normal, well normal enough.

Darius: not issei you will be running to school.

-Time skip-

We are running to school taking the back roads.

Darius: faster! I'm barely jogging and I'm going faster than you!

Issei: your a vampire how am I supposed to keep up with you?!

Darius: simple do better and try harder!

We eventually make it to school and issei is soaked in sweat.

Darius: go to the locker room and get cleaned up.

He does as he was told reluctantly. I go to the club house and see koneko along with snow sitting on the couch. I sit down with koneko getting in my lap and snow at my side.

(This is a training "camp" that last a week. Darius gives one threat 'if you can't master your powers in this week I will kill you' now he knows that issei can't do it but he wants insurance. Darius told issei that to make sure he tries his hardest.)

Day 1: I had issei say after school doing basic workout routines. You know 200 pushups, 200 set ups, 50 laps around the campus you know the usual. When he was done with that I had him meditate. Oh you say he's not about to do the routine, well with my magic he can. I told him to call out his energy, he couldn't do it so I had him do pushups till he threw up. I had him go back to meditating, he would pass out from exhaustion but I hit him in the head waking him up. Around midnight I had him run home.

Day 2: I was at issei's house at 5 in the morning and surprisingly his mom was awake. I talk to her for about 20 minutes then woke up issei by throwing ice water on him. I gave him my own special concoction for a breakfast shake once he got ready. I said bye to his mother then dragged him outside and to a junk yard. I made him clean it up as a strength exercise. After he clean some of the junk yard I had him do a similar routine as the day before. It was now 7 in the morning so I had him go take a shower and get dressed into sweats. I made him run the same route as yesterday on the way to school. After school I made him meditate and try to pull out his power. He somewhat succeeded most likely because he practiced last night after I took him home. All he did was bring out a tiny ball of energy so I told him he was a failure. To give him determination I told him that he needed to be strong in order to become a harem king. After hearing me he doubled his efforts in the training and meditating until midnight.

Day 3: I got to his house at 5 in the morning and his mom was waiting for me. I woke issei up by playing a trumpet. I gave him the same shake from yesterday and brought him to a pool. I made him swim laps for a hour. Afterwards I had him meditate and try to pull out his energy. He succeeded a ball half the size of his hand was created. I told him to condense it to the size of the one yesterday and add energy till it was back to its original size. He somehow did it, he learns fast if he tries hard enough. After school I made him do 2x the training from the last 2 days. He meditates until midnight.

(I already at 1000 words so I'm going to summarize.)

Over the next four days I have him do the same training as the day before but x2. I also gave him weights and equipment to keep at his house so he could continue to train. On the last day I made him try to dodge my punches but he miserably failed. At the end of the week he looks like a person that does MMA. He was able to condense a ball the size of his torso to a pebble and add energy bring it back to its original size multiple times over. Due to all the training he unlocked the second form of his sacred gear. Even though he didn't master his power I let him live and told him I was proud of him.

Me and issei slowly became friends over this week. Additionally he is not as much of a pervert anymore. Issei's mother seemed to have developed a liking for me over a week and invited me to dinner the last day which I accepted. She calls me Dari-chan now which I don't mind. She told me to call by her first name or a kun/chan like thing instead of issei's mother.