the little wolf and the cold ninja

-Darius POV-

We get to the club house and me snow and frost went up to our room. We enter and snow is already on the bed nude shakes her little ass a me as she bends down on all fours. Don't ask me how she was nude that fast, call it magic. Her pussy was dripping she was so horny.

Darius: someone's excited.

She wags her tail while wiggling her ass for me to see. Frost sits down beside her doing something that surprised me. Frost starts fingerings snow as I watch.

Frost: very slick, it'll be easier to go in.

Snow moans as frost fingers her. I start to undress as I walk over to them. I bend down being at level with snows lower lips. I give it a lick and it tastes like honey.

Darius: delicious.

I dig in and immediately get splashed in the face.

Darius mine: very sensitive, must take note of that.

I lick up all the juice that got out and continue going deeper getting splashed again. I clean it all up and go deeper. After 5 minutes of eating snow out I stand up. I aligned myself with her entrance and rub my head against her.

Darius: are you 100% sure you want to go further?

Snow: I'm more than 100% sure. I love you and want to be yours.

Darius: okay here it goes.

I slowly push myself in going past the wall and stop for the go ahead. She puts her thumb up and I start moving. She moans as I go to the base making a outline on her stomach of my cock. I lean forward playing with her little breast as I start moving faster. Snow is moan uncontrollably and enjoying ever moment of it.

I start using some real vampire speed as my thrust become a blur. I pull out and turn her around kissing her. I go back in with one thrust going all the way to the base and making her scream in surprise.

Snow: master I love you!

Darius: I love you too. Is this all you hoped?

Snow: and more.

I start going faster feeling my climax coming.

Darius: I'm gonna cum, where do you want it?

Snow: in-inside!

Darius: okay.

I kiss her and embedded my meat rod in it's new home. I shot rope after rope of cum in her womb. I pull out but I'm not doing cumming she latches on to my dick sucking on it as if trying to pull out every last drop. I start playing with her nipples and squeezing her little breast.

She lets out little moans around my dick only adding to pleasure I get. She let's my dick out of her mouth.

Darius: sure that was your first time giving a blow job?

She blushes.

Snow: yes

Frost: is it my turn?

I look at her and see she's been pleasuring herself. Her pussy is dripping leaving a wet spot where she sits. I walk over to her and kiss her. She sinks into the kiss become one with me.

Darius: yes it's your turn.

I chuckle and start to explore her body her my hands. I come to her breast and start sucking on one of her nipples while playing with the other. She let's out a load moan that she tries to suppress.

With my free hand I grab and fondle her ass. She lets out a yelp of surprise and I chuckle as I stop sucking her nipple. I kiss her and bring one down to her soaked pussy sticking one of my fingers deep in her tight slit. I work my finger in and out making frost moan loudly.

Darius: let's have me taste my prize shall we.

I kiss my way down to pussy stopping at her breast sucking her nipples a bit then moving on. Kiss her stomach and down to her snatch. It has a wonderful aroma that makes me want to five right in. I slowly lick around it lapping up some of her juices. Her moans intensify as I plunge my tongue deep into her pussy lapping up all the juices I can.

Darius: delicious

Frost: *pant* d-don't say *pant* that. It's embarrrrrasssssing!

Darius: look at you all flustered.

I dig in tasting her to the fullest. I get splashed in the face signaling that she had a orgasm. I stand up and align myself with her entrance rubbing on the outside.

Darius: ready?

Frost: yes

She says with a blush on her face. I slowly push it in breaking past her wall. Once I do so she yelps in pain until I lean forward and kiss her. After a bit she calms down.

Frost: I'm ready to start moving.

I nod and start moving my hips back and forth. I keep a steady pace a first but then I start to increase my speed. Doing so makes frost moan loudly. I lean forward and kiss her in a effort to not wake people that are sleeping up.

After about 20 minutes I feel a tingle in my balls saying I'm about to cum.

Darius: I'm about to cum where do you want it?

She looks like she's really weighing her options.

Frost: inside, today is a safe day.

Darius thought: they say when wemon live together their cycles sync up. I guess it's true.

I nod and lean in kissing her then I release my fluids. Painting her inside white with my semen. Her eyes roll back in her head in orgasmic bliss. I pull out and lay beside my girls pulling them close.

I let sleep consume me as I close my eyes.

Sorry it took so long to get out.