familiar forest

-Darius POV-

It's been a year seen the first time me and koneko first had sex. Ever since that day she has been even closer to me not wanting to leave my side. I find it adorable. We have had sex alot and she's still as tight as a virgin.

(All the other girls are still virgins minus Sonya because well if you don't know why you're too young for this book.)

Right now koneko is curled up in my lap.

Koneko: love I'm bored

She says while pawing at the air.

Darius: getting tired of me already?

Koneko: I could never get tired of you.

She licks my cheek and I feel a pair of boobs on my head and know who it is.

Darius: hello akeno

Akeno: no fair, how did you know it was me?

Darius: simple because your the only one that likes coming up behind me pushing your boobs on me. Not that I mind.

Akeno: ara ara does someone like my boobs.

Darius: well that's a stupid question, I think it's obvious. But I like you for your personality as well, actually more than your body.

Akeno: your so sweet!

She hugs my neck kissing my cheek.

Koneko: stop you'll smother him with your fat sacks.

Akeno: is someone jealous because they are small?~

She says teasing koneko.

Koneko: and what if I am?

I get out of between akeno's breast.

Darius: you have no reason to be jealous.

Akeno: why do you always get to hog him?

Darius: because she's quiet. But then again I wouldn't want any of yall to change. I love you the way you are.

Akeno: I can be quiet.

Darius: I don't want you to be. Because your akeno I love your energetic seductive personality.

Akeno traces my chest muscles.

Akeno: seductive huh?~

Darius: yes.

I lean my head up and kiss her lips.

Darius: koneko our peerage is going to the familiar forest today. And akeno I'll take you~ when I get back.

Akeno: can't wait~

She starts humming as she walks off.

(They aren't in the underworld anymore but instead the occult club house. But it actually looks nice and due to magic Darius learn it's bigger on the inside then on the outside. Reason plot. So they all have bedrooms, well the girls stay in Darius room which he shares with them.)

Koneko: okay love let's inform the peerage.

Darius: already taken care of. They're probably already waiting for us on the bus.

I pick koneko up and teleport to the bus.

Darius: hello, as you may know we will be going to the familiar forest today. A familiar is basically a magic/mythology animal or beast you make a bond with as not only master and owner but through your hearts.

Frost: sounds cool, I can't wait!

Darius: yes, yes settle down we still have to get there.

Scorpion: sorry for the interruption but couldn't you just teleport us there?