the pervert

(Before we start I would like to say thank you for 1000 views. Also we are now in the anime.)

-Darius POV-

It's been a year since I got my familiar making me 15. Frost is a 2 second year Highschool student. Sub-zero and scorpion being teachers. The school has opened up new classes of martial arts for them. Snow is going here as a 1st year Highschool student along with koneko. Sadly snow despises going to class either doing her work beside me or just not doing it.

All these girls are a handful as you could probably imagine. Also I don't go to class because there isn't anything they can teach me. I'm a 3rd year Highschool student being in 12th.

(Don't say no you would be in 11th. I did that because that's how it works where I am so it makes it easier.)

Right now I'm sitting in the occult club house on the couch. Snow is sleeping with her head in my lap and koneko sitting on the arm rest beside me eating chocolate.

Darius: can I have a bit?

She breaks off a piece giving it to me then staring at me probably seeing if I like it.

Darius: it's delicious

She smiles and kisses my cheek then going back to eating. Snow starts to stir awake opening her eyes.

Darius: how was your nap?

Snow: good, but I would like it if you would have joined me.

Darius: it's to early for me to sleep. Also you look cute when you sleep.

Snow: but don't I always look cute?

Darius: yes, but you look cuter when you sleep.

I scratch behind her ear and she let's out a soft moan.

(Her erogenous zones are as follows. Behind her ears, lower belly and back, tail. And ofcourse the normal ones.)

Snow: not in public.

She whispers.

Darius: public, koneko is the only other person around right now.

I put my hand on koneko's leg and she looks at me.

Koneko: yes love?

I pull her closer but not into my lap because snow is there still. I kiss her putting my tongue in her mouth. I hear soft purring and I rub her ear.

(Her nekomata ears and tail are out while around Darius and the peerage. Because Darius showed her not to be afraid of that side of her.)

I break the kiss and I hear a shower?

Darius: well Rias is back. Wonder where she was.

I teleport in the bathroom but making sure snow didn't hit her head. I'm standing behind rias.

Darius: hello rias

Rias: hi Darius, you could of just asked to take a shower with me.

She turns around and smiles warmly.

Darius: where were you? I'm not trying to sound like the jealous type. I'm just used to you sleeping in my bed.

Rias: I had to heal issei hyoudou, you are aware of who he is am I correct?

Darius: please don't tell me you slept in the same bed as that pervert.

Rias: why would I do that? I just healed him in a way where I could keep my clothes on. But it took longer than expected so I slept on his couch. It was so uncomfortable having to wear clothes.