A Queen's Duty

-Darius POV-

Koneko: Come here my king~

I do as I am told and walk over to koneko putting my hands on her waist. I lean down and she kisses me which I gladly return. I lick her lips for entrance which she granted. Slipping my tongue inside her mouth I start to explore a place I find very familiar. There's this sweet taste most likely some chocolate. After a few minutes we separate and she is breathing heavily before looking back at me.

Her eyes full of lust and longing. I go back in for another kiss and she hungrily kissed back. My right hand goes for one of her small breast give it a little squeeze. She let's out a little moan into my mouth as our tongues intertwine. I feel her hard nipple and rub it between my thumb and index finger a little.

Koneko brakes the kiss and breathes heavily.

Darius: Do you want to go further?

Koneko: Yes

Darius: As you wish

I start taking off my gi as she takes off her clothes. I look at her and all I can say is.

Darius: Beautiful

Koneko: T-thank you.

She blushes and I walk up to her feeling her body as if I never seen anything more beautiful. Her skin is so soft and smooth. I lean her chin up as I kiss her tasting her sweet lips. I lower my hand down to her pussy and shes soaked.

Darius: Someone's excited

She blushes even more and I just chuckle.

Koneko: I've been w-wanting this for a while.

Darius: I know, and for that I won't be focusing on my pleasure. But instead yours.

Koneko: You don't have to do th-

Darius: But I want to, you're my queen and I love you.

Koneko: O-

I pick her up and set her on the bed. I open her legs to give me a full view of my prize. I look up at her for permission and she shakes her head. Getting the go ahead I leans forward smelling a sweet aroma. Licking the outside of up vagina she shivers as the touch.

I slowly lick from the bottom up making her moan softly. I lick inside abit tasting her.

Darius: Delicious

I plunge my tongue in getting a loud moan from koneko. It's so tight around my tongue as I start working it in and out. Getting excited by her moans I start going deeper getting more of fluids. I lick up her love nectar as I feel the walls get tighter around my tongue and she moans louder. I get splashed in the face and I lick up all the new fluids.

Darius: Wanna go further or continue with this?

Koneko: G-Go further

She says breathy

Darius: I couldn't hear that could you say it louder?

Koneko: Go further

She says a bit louder. But not wanting to get her annoyed I take it.

Darius: Ok I'll go slow

I stand up with my 10 inch cock at full attention.

Koneko: So big, will it fit?

Darius: No need to worry

I rub my head against her entrance.

Darius: This is going to her but I promise that it will pass.

Koneko: I trust you

I nod and start slowly pushing in coming to a wall.

Darius: Ready?

Koneko: Yes

I push past the wall and koneko yelps in pain I pick her up holding her close.

Koneko: It hurts.

Darius: We'll stay like this as long as you want okay?

Tears are in the corner of her eyes so I wipe them away. After a couple minutes the silent tears stop and she looks up from my chest looking into my eyes.

Koneko: I'm ready

I start slowly pushing more of myself in going about half way before going out with only the top the in. I start slowly going in and out only putting about half in.

Koneko: Faster

Darius: As you wish.

I start going faster and putting more of myself in going almost all the way to the base. Koneko moans loudly probably making it so almost the whole castle can hear. I get excited and go faster going to the base with each thrust being able to see a little bulge on her stomach as I do. Koneko is moaning louder as I kiss her to try to keep the sound down. Koneko has already had several organisms.

Darius: Koneko I'm almost there where do you want it?

Koneko: Tnside, it's a safe day!

(Hentai logic, don't you just love it?)

Darius: If your sure than your wish is my command.

I start going faster as I can feel my end near I stop and go to the base. I let out several thick ropes of cum inside her. After 5 minutes of cumming and her stomach looking bulged I pull out. I lay beside her pulling her close as my seed leaks out of her snatch.

Koneko: That was amazing

Darius: I'm glad you think so.

Koneko: Did you like it. I mean I'm not as big as the others an-

Darius: Your beautiful and I loved it. I enjoyed it because it was with you. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I pull her close until my dick is between her legs rubbing on the cum filled pussy.

Koneko: I love you

Darius: I love you, too.

She falls asleep and I kiss her forehead.

Darius: Goodnight, my sweet koneko.

I whispered before going to sleep.

-POV change-

???: I can't wait till it's my turn.

I close the cracked door before pulling my hand out of my skirt.

???: Makes me so wet just thinking about it.

(Guess who? Lol)

So I haven't done many lemons, give me feedback please. Thank you for your time. I'll be updating harem so stay tuned.