PART 7

Jk POV
"HANDS UP, YOU'VE BEEN COVERED FROM EVERYWHERE" I shouted as my guards surrounded them from every corner. I saw y/n laying there unconsciously. "Guards take them away" I shouted before going to y/n.
"Y/n get up are you ok??" I picked her up and took her to the car. "Hyung take us to the hospital" I panicked while trying to wake her up "y/n y/n wake up" still no response. We hurried to the hospital and called the doctor to check her up.
"You all wait outside the room" doctor said before going inside the room. I prayed, hope she is okay.
After few minutes of waiting outside the doctor came.
"You don't have to worry she is fine"
"Thank you doctor, can I meet her?" I asked
"Sure" he said while moving away
End of the POV

Y/n POV
I was sitting on the hospital bed while the doctor gave me a pill and told me to rest. Idk who that man was, what he wants, how he knows about my father. I was thinking about these things when Jungkook came inside the room panicking.
"Y/n are you ok?" He asked
"Yes I am" I asked still confused what just happened
"Let's go home appa must be waiting" Jungkook spoke while moving outside
"I would like to go my home" I stood up and followed him as he agreed to my request.
Minutes passed and I arrived home. I knew mom would have being worrying about me. Jungkook came till my door and knocked it. He wanted to make sure I get well on my bed. My mom opened the door and finds me hard to stand because I was weak.
"Y/n baby what happened" she asked panicking because after all she is a mom.
"Mrs. Kim I'm sorry to worry you but y/n is okay she just fainted and I took her to the hospital, now she is fine"
"Oh my, I'm glad she have a boyfriend like you" my mom said holding Jungkook's hand.
"Oh shit! Now what will he think of me" I thought while looking at his confused face
"Mom actually-" I was about to speak when he spoke up
"You don't have to worry Mrs. Kim I love her more than my life"
I suddenly look at him because I was shocked of what he spoke a second ago.
"I'm so lucky that my daughter got a caring and loving boyfriend" my mom said wiping her tears of Joy and she continued
"Jungkook can you take her to her room, you can take a look of our house and we can talk for a while if you have time"
"Sure Mrs Kim I'm free enough to talk"
Jungkook hold my hand and took me to my room while my mom went to the kitchen to prepare him something.
I locked the room behind.
"Jungkook I'm sorry, I didn't want my mom to doubt on me that where I go and why I come late, so I let this misunderstanding help me instead"
"No worries y/n it's alright" he said giving me a small smile. He turned around and started exploring my room.
"Btw why did you accept the boyfriend thing?" I asked him
"I thought to let this be because.."
"Because? What?" I asked
"Because..I like you y/n I don't know how but I feel for you. I don't know about your feelings but don't cut the connection please because I don't want to ruin this friendship of our because of my feelings for you" he said and I felt so good knowing that he also feels for me the same.
"If you don't feel you can tell-"
"I like you too Jungkook. I was scared that you don't feel the same" I said looking down
"I didn't knew you feel the same for m-"
I wasn't even able to complete the sentence when he pulled me and kissed me. I replied to the kiss and meanwhile Jungkook pressed my head to deepen the kiss. He shifted me a little back to let me fell on the bed and he was over me. He roamed his hand all over my body and grabbed my hips and then thighs. The feeling was awesome but suddenly I heard my mom coming upstairs. I pushed Jungkook hard on the ground and ran to the bathroom.
Mom entered the room and suddenly saw Jungkook on the floor.
"Jungkook what happened why are you sitting on the floor"
"Ah I'm sorry Mrs Kim I suddenly slipped and tripped myself."
"Oh are you ok dear?" She asked helping him getting up.
"So how did you meet my daughter Jungkook?" My mom asked after they settled on the bed and she gave him a cup of coffee.
"Umm actually I met her in her school. My father owns 80% of the shares of that school so we met accidentally when a boy was bullying y/n. I went there and stopped him and I fell for y/n at love at first sight" he chuckled and hopefully my mom believed his story.
"Really?? Wow interesting" she said smiling
"So what do you do dear may I ask?"
Mom asked, as I was listening everything from inside the bathroom
"I'm studying law to become a prosecutor" he said
"Wow Jungkook you must be good at studies then" she asked amusingly
"Ah well.." he chuckled.
"I'm impressed to see how good boy you are, just take care of my y/n"
She said and I decided to go out before he say something wrong.
"What are you both talking?" I chuckled while wiping my face.
"Nothing just asking about him" my mom said.
"So Jungkook may I know how many members are there in your family?"
"Umm not many but me and my dad and my some friends who are everything to me"
"Wow that's good, you know Jungkook, when y/n was a baby, her father left us and took my son with him. Actually y/n had an elder brother I don't know he's still alive or not"
"Really?" He asked and looked towards me as I already knew so I nodded.
"So I guess I should leave now as y/n should rest and you should spend some time with her" Jungkook started behaving awkward when he suddenly got up and went out of the house running.
"What happened to him? Did I say anything wrong?" My mom asked me
"No mom you didn't" I said still looking out of my window watching Jungkook leave in hurry. Maybe something came up.

Jk's POV

"HYUNG I THINK Y/N IS YOUR SISTER"