PART 14

"BLOOD!!?"
I shouted while touching it and making myself sure that I saw right.
A tear stroll down and lead many others one after another.
"Y/n what happened? What is it? Open the door" Jungkook said but I couldn't think anything just I wanted to run away. I can't loose my child because of him. I washed myself and used a pad to controll the leakage of blood.
I went outside the bathroom when I saw Jungkook sitting on the bed crossed his fingers.
He was worried but it didn't even gave me a damn shit.
He's enough...
He saw me and was about to come close when I stopped him.
"Enough Jungkook stop being dominant okay?? It's not always what you want. I'm leaving stay away from me and 'my' child if he is still alive" a tear roll down again but I tried to be strong and he couldn't believe what I said.
He was now feeling guilty but I left the house to my friend's house.
I thought to inform her before coming.
I called Lina..
"Hey Lina"
"Y/nnnn where were you these days I was so worried-"
"Lina can I come over if you're okay with it? I don't have a place to go"
"You don't need to ask babe come over I'm waiting"
"Lina I'm gonna stop somewhere so I'll be a little late"
"Sure y/n but take care"
Hung up.....

I started my car which used to be there at the mansion and went straight to the doctor.
After 15 mins I reached the hospital.
I went inside and asked for my gynaecologist who was taking care of my pregnancy.
The nurse allowed me just after 5 mins when I got a call from Jungkook which I didn't picked up.
Because if something happens to my baby I will never forgive him.
I saw the doctor and sat in front of her. Now how will I tell her I was forced for a sex right now.
"Y/n dead is everything okay? What about the baby?"
"Doctor actually I am scared. I saw blood coming out and I'm scared what if.."
"Blood? Does it hurt your belly?"
"No not really doctor just the blood came out"
"Okay go lay down and let me see."
She told me to pull down my jeans and along with undie
After all she was a doctor so it was normal for her.
She saw inside the hole and cleaned some blood.
She next did the scan to check the status of the baby.
I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything bad.
"Don't worry y/n your baby is almost okay but can I ask you something?"
"Sure doctor"
"Did you have sex right now?"
"Y-yes doctor" I said while my head hung down.
"Well y/n you need to take care. Your husband was dominant and it damaged a little part of your uterus inside"
"I'll make sure that never happen again"
"Okay now you have to take some pills to stop the blood and so that the uterus can repair"
She gave me some pills and I thanked her before moving out of the room.

I didn't want to see Jungkook again but at the same time I wasn't feeling going somewhere. I decided to call Taehyung because he was the one whom I can trust blindly.
I called him..
"Oppa.."
"Y/n where are you????? Do you even know how much worried we are? And Jungkook is stressing so much, he just can't stop blaming himself"
"Oppa I just need you right now. Don't tell anyone that I called you. Can you come to the hospital I come for my check up?"
"Ok just don't leave and stay there I'll be there asap"
He hung up and I was relieved I have a brother I can rely on.
I called Lina and told her about the situation that I'm not coming and next time I will surely come.
After waiting 5 more minutes my brother came.
He saw me and ran to me.
"Little heart are you okay?" He asked checking me if I am fine or not. I couldn't control but ended up hugging him. He pulled me in his embrace and comforted me. I needed this hug for so long. I missed him and now I will never loose him
"Y/n let's go home" he said
"No..oppa let's go to our house I don't wanna go back to the mansion"
"Okay but first relax okay? Before we go home, do you want to eat something?"
"No I don't want. I just want to rest"
"Okay then let's go"

After few minutes...

We reached home and he took me inside. I just remembered that my mom must be worried.
"Oppa is mom okay? Was she asking something?"
"Uhm yea she was worried but I calmed her and told her I'll take care of you and before coming to you I informed her that you called me to meet you up and then she actually relaxed finally"
I nodded in satisfaction that she is fine.
We went inside and sat on my bed.
I told him everything that Junkook did to me. And how I felt
"He was very different. I was actually scared of him for the first time. Having sex is a different thing but doing it forcely and knowing that I'm pregnant it's wrong. When it finished I went in the bathroom to cry out my emotions and to clean myself but I saw blood between my thighs and it was not stopping at that point. I ran to the doctor and hopefully my child is safe. But if something would have happened to my baby I would have never forgive him"
I was saying this when suddenly the front main door bursted

"Y/N COME OUT..."