PART 15

"Y/N COME OUT"
I heard Jungkook calling me out at the front door.
"Do you want me to go and talk to him?" Taehyung asked me as I nodded a no.
I went down to open the door and what I actually saw was his tears.
He was a crying mess.
"Come in let's talk" I said letting him in.
We sat on the couch and I gave him water.
After a few minutes of silence he spoke
"Y/n I'm sorry I did wrong. I didn't even think about you getting hurt or our baby. I know I'm a bad father and a bad boyfriend"
"At least you realised it kook" I said but still I was hurt inside.
"Y/n I know I messed up. I know because of this mafia thing I'm ruining our present and our future."
He suddenly sat down on his knees and held my hands.
"But y/n I promise you love I will never do it again"
"Kook I need sometime" I told him because I wanted to have some space and some time to think about this relationship.
"Y/n take your time but don't break up. I love you and our baby a lot" he cried without stopping.
"Jungkook stop crying, let's not mess it up more" actually I was feeling bad watching him tearing so much.
"Y/n I promise you I'll keep us safe now and I'll not hurt any of you both" he said holding my hands again, his eyes wanting another chance.
"Ok Jungkook but first stop crying, have you eaten?" I asked him knowing that he didn't nor did I and Taehyung.
I called Taehyung down and I went to the kitchen to make some ramen for us
Taehyung was talking to jungkook and making things better and I'm really greatfull to have a brother like him.

I got the noodles ready and served to them.
It was midnight so we decided to sleep at my house today.
Taehyung went to his room and me and Jungkook went to mine.
We went inside the room and I locked it from behind. A silent atmosphere arouse and I decided not to speak so I don't mess up.
"Y/n if you want I can go down to the couch"
"No why will you" I said with a sudden reaction to what he said.
"So you want me to sleep with you?" He asked trying to control that little smile with a blush on his face.
"I mean yes if you want" I said and turned around knowing I messed up.
He came from behind and I could feel him just behind me. His breath was touching my bare skin and it was hot. I closed my eyes because knowing that I don't want it right now, I couldn't stop myself to be in his arms because I missed him so much.
"Babe why are you standing there?" He spoke and suddenly I opened my eyes and saw him already laying on the other side of the bed. I really felt embarrassed as I slide inside the blanket and faced the opposite direction to him.
"Y/n you know, you're the first girl I fell for. I know I've been in a lot of relationships till now but I never loved anyone and some were the part of my mission. This mafia has given me everything I wanted. But I got you because of my destiny and my luck."
I was on the edge of shedding tears.
And I spoke,
"Jungkook the only reason I came into mafia was my father and my house condition. After my mom left my father, no one accepted to help her. No one even felt sympathy and helped her. Actually I'm happy they didn't because that made us how we are today. Jungkook I too love you a lot and you actually found us my brother I really appreciate that. Now my family is completed and that is including you" I didn't knew I will day this to him right now, but I felt good and light after speaking what was in my heart.
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry y/n and to our baby, I promise I'm going to do everything to give him/her the best life they could have"
A little smile appeared on my face and Suddenly he back hugged me which was too sudden but it felt good.

We went into a deep and calm sleep.