Part 3

Next morning I went to school and again those brats will disturb me. I went inside my class and sat with my best friend. "Y/n are you ok? Where did you go yesterday?" "Lina you already know how I'm treated like here and you're still asking that I'm ok or not" I said "I'm sorry y/n I want to help you but I'm scared that my brother will scold me after what mess I'll create here" "it's ok Lina I understand you" "thank you for understanding me y/n" I nodded with a smile when suddenly those brats entered the class again but the teacher didn't came till now. They looked and me and gave am evil smile which annoyed me again. I looked down not wanting to show the anger on my face. "Oh see who's here again" Ben spoke "oh yess the little pussy is again back" I tried to control my anger when suddenly the door burst open and some gaurds came running in. "What is happening" "who are they" "I'm scared" I could here the class saying these things but I wasn't shocked but still confused what is happening I stood up holding my gun at my back but I was shocked when I saw jungkook coming in with his friends and came towards me. He glared at Ben who was looking careless and showing he doesn't care "I'm warning you, stay away from y/n and listen to me everyone, if anyone would lay an eye on y/n again THEY WILL DIE" I was shocked but blushing because it was all a part of my secret fantasy I had. "Y/n pack your bag and come we have to go somewhere" "wait- but where" one of his hyungs took my bag and jungkook holding my arm took me out of the class. In the middle of the hallway he crossed his fingers with mine which made my heart explode.
Jk's POV
I crossed my fingers with hers and a smile came across my face idk why but I'm not sure about my feelings yet and her feelings? I bet she doesn't feel the same for me. The first time I saw her I fell for her. I don't know how should I tell her, maybe after the mission I should confess.
Jk's POV end

He took me to his cars..yes cars not car I really felt like a princess right now but why all of a sudden he came and where he's taking me? A question arose in my mind. I sat in his car and I saw him smiling but why?
He sat on his seat and was about to start driving when I suddenly asked him "where are we going?" He looked at me with a cute bunny face "princess did you forget about our mission today?" I again blushed but if he keeps saying these words and these things, how can I focus on my work.
"Ah no I thought it will be after my school time" he looked at me again and came close making me red hot af
"Princess, if that guy bully you again, shoot him next time and don't worry I'll be there to handle the situation" "wdym shoot???? No they are bullying me and I'm used to it" "ok then if you can't then I will because I don't want anyone to bully you" he smirked and I would have died that time but I managed to calm myself down. "Where's are we going thou rn?" I asked "right now we're going to our mansion and dad will explain you what you have to do" "ou-r?" I asked "yea why not ofc dad said you're a part of our family so it's your mansion too" I will die now somebody stop this guy being so sweet, wait am I being obsessed? No!! Wait am I?
I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly he spoke "do you want to eat something? Because me and hyungs are going down to that cafe to eat something" "no no you guys carry on" "if you're saying no, I have to take you alone now" "huh what??" Suddenly he got out of the car and opened my door and lifted me up causing me to be shocked.
"I can walk myself jungkook you don't have to carry me, STOP" "Call me kookie, princess" he did what I asked and let me walk by myself. His hyungs were laughing and he chuckled too. We were 8 of us except the gaurds who were behind.
We went inside the cafe and jungkook went to place an order. The counter girl was clingy af and was trying to hit on him and ofc I WAS JEALOUS.
I went to jungkook and slightly pushed him side and gave the order. I could see the annoyed face of that bitch.
Jungkook coughed a little and when I saw him he was chuckling. I gave him a 'what' expression and he started seeing somewhere else but to ignore eye contact with me.
We sat on our table and jungkook came beside me and sat down.
He whispered "so someone was jealous right" "I WASN'T" I shouted making Everyone look at us. He chuckled again making me shy.

We ate till our stomach was full and now I was all comfortable with all of them and I found that Jungkook has a small little bunny smile. We were about to leave when a group of men entered the cafe with a loud noise.
THEY ARE THE PEOPLE I SAW THAT DAY. I said it loud that only jungkook and his hyungs could hear.
WHO ARE THEY Y/N
Jungkook asked me shocked.
"I-" I was about to tell him about the box when one of them saw me and shouted
"IT'S HER, GO AND GET HER"