PART 10

"Y/N RUN AAAAAA"
I heard my mom shout and I got panicked. I came out to see my mom when there was a black out and it was dark I couldn't even see where I'm walking.
I went to the main door where I saw the door swinging a little bc of the wind and the deep silence just I could hear the wind swirling.
"Mom where are you?" I whispered quietly when someone covered my nose from the back and I blacked out.

After some hours

I got up and looked around to find myself tied on a chair and my mom laying on the floor unconsciously.
"Mom..mom get up" I whispered so they couldn't listen.
"Moooooom we have to run from here" I again whispered and she moved a little gaining concious.
"Ahh y/n are you ok?" She said looking around and then found me on the chair. "Shush mom don't be loud they can hear us"
"Mom we have to escape from here just calm yourself and do as I say"
"But y/n what if-" "mom it's not the time to think just wait let me think of something"
I saw the clock and it was more than 4 hours we were kidnapped. Probably Jungkook must have come to know about this. But I have to move out so it will be safe for everyone.
I tried to open the rope as I was trained well and I was successful. I was holding the rope and waiting for one of them to come for a time to time check up on us.
Some minutes later a man comes inside hiding his face and with a gun.
He comes forward to touch my face but I let him do all he can. He just smacked my face to the side and went outside. It's the time to get out.
I got up and untied my mom when I told her to be quiet. I went to the window and looked out just to see we're on 1st floor. I can jump but idk about my mom and I'm pregnant too shit.
But I have to do this no matter what. I called my mom and asked her to jump out quietly. She hesitated a little but did as I said.
She landed safely and now it was my turn.
"Hold on baby we will be safe" I said while holding my tummy. I jumped out and landed safely and thankfully nothing happened to both of us.
We ran quietly, hiding ourselves from those guards out there. We ran inside the forest and ran as much as we could. We came across and found a road. Hopefully I knew the way from there. And more fortunately the mansion was close so we can reach easily. We ran and ran and we reached the mansion.
I saw the guard and he recognised me and let me in.
"Where is this place y/n?" My mom asked holding me back and hesitating a little.
"Mom this is Jungkook's house" I said and she sigh and came along with me.
I rang the doorbell and suddenly the maid who also knew me opened the door.
"Mam are you ok? What happened to you?" She asked letting us in.
"Bellie where is appa and Jungkook?"
"They are inside but what happened mam"
"I'll tell later first let me meet them"
"Ok you can go in" she said and I with my mom went inside when I saw appa and Jungkook and his hyungs sitting on the dinning table.
Jungkook looked towards me and panicked af. He ran towards me when I passed out.
After an hour.
I found myself in my room and Jungkook sitting beside me.
"Jungk-ook" I stuttered
"BABY baby are you okay??? Who did this to you? WHO THE MOTHERFKER TRIED TO HURT MY Y/N" I can see anger in his eyes and I told him to calm down
"Calm down babe, I'll tell you everything first tell me where is mom and how is she doing?"
"Your mom is okay and Taehyung is there with her. He brought her food so don't worry she ate and resting now"
"Thank God, I love you Jungkook I don't know what have I done without you"
"Baby what happened tell me and wait what about our baby is he ok?" He caressed my belly before kissing it but suddenly Taehyung came in.
"Oh my god what a scene, looks like she is pregnant" he chuckled on his joke and we stared towards him
"What happened? I was just joking lol" he said
"Oppa..if I want your support are you there with me always?"
"Y/n why are you asking this, obviously I'm always there with you"
"Oppa I'm pregnant with Jungkook's baby" I said
"Oh don't take my joke so Seriously haha don't joke like tha-" he saw our Serious face when he realised I wasn't joking
"WAIT WHAT- YOU'RE PREGNANT??????"

"WHO IS PREGNANT??"