PART 6

"JUNGKOOK WHAT IF I GET PREGNANT I WASN'T EVEN ON MY PILLS"

Jungkook was shocked listening to what I said. "N-no y/n that can't happen I'll handle this if something happens" he said and I could see his stress, what if I will be really pregnant
"How?" I asked him "huh" he came back to reality "how will you handle I'm asking" I replied hoping he would say he will take responsibility of me and my child
"I'll see a way to abort it"
Jungkook POV
"WTF NO WAY JUNGKOOK DO YOU WANT TO KILL THIS BABY??? I CAN'T LET IT HAPPEN IT'S OURS NOT ONLY YOURS" she shouted and left.
"Bu-but she isn't really pregnant right now why is she shouting, oh my god this girl"
End of POV

I came out of the mansion to take some fresh air. I thought to leave the mansion for sometime because it will be more awkward and I'll be more sad whenever I'll see Jungkook. I went out and started walking down the alley.
I suddenly got a call. It was a restricted number, but who? I have to pick up this call. I picked up the call
"Hello?" I asked
"Is this Kim y/n?"
"Who are you?"
"I'm a person who knows where your father is"
"Who are youuuuu? Who is speaking?"
"Have patience dear, haha I know how eager you are to meet your father, get that ass to this address
XXXX"
"I hope you are not lying or playing some tricks, I am warning you if you are then you'll be dead"
"First come here bitch and see on your own"
Hanged up...
Who was he? What should I do now? Should I call Jungkook? No I will not.
He's already stressed because of me I don't want him to stress more because of me. But what if something happens there? If I tell this to appa, he will surely send Jungkook with me.

I arrived to that address and it was a small bunglow with some old creepy design and gate were rusted. I decided to go inside.
*Knock knock*
I knocked the door and suddenly it opened and a cracky sound came from the door. It was dark inside so I started walking slowly and carefully having a gun in my hand.
When I went inside the door suddenly closed and the lights opened revealing a man facing the other side of me.
"Who are you?" I asked
"Have a seat y/n" he said smoking his cigar
"No. Tell me where is Mr Kim"
"You call your father by his nam?" He said mocking at me
"Turn around...I said turn around" I hold tight my gun and being ready to shoot if he do something useless.
"NOW" he shouted and suddenly someone hit my head from the back and I blacked out.

"Just check on her, she should not escape or I will kill you all" I heard someone saying, while I was still not in conscious.
"Sir when will you be back"
"What will you do if I tell you huh? Just do your work bastards"
"YES SIR"
I opened my eyes to see that man wearing a black hat and a black overcoat but I couldn't see his face.
I was trying hard to open the rope I was tied from.

Suddenly..

BAAMMM!!!!!!!

"HANDS UP, YOU'VE BEEN COVERED FROM EVERYWHERE"

With that I blacked out again.