Godly Battle and Robotic Prototype! (P2 Of Finale!)

Last Time of the Reds and Blues....

Church: "We're in the endgame now."

Red Team then went into their warthogs as they were heading into blue base.

Tucker: "Honor until the end!"

As we cut to a scene where texas put out a handheld detonator before activating it.

And now....

Third Person.

As the red team was driving through one of the hills in blood gulch as they were reaching to the blue base.

Sarge: "Alright boys, so we then attack them with speed, and if we manage to beat them quickly, we could kill them or disarms them for short. Until then follows the plan-"

Just as Sarge was about to finish his sentence, then something was beeping underground as a landmine was activated, this causes an explosive under the reds warthog, which causes the warthog to flip in the air. As Grif and Simmons were screaming! Before sarge responds!

Sarge: "Everyone out! NOW!!"

Sarge says as he, zak quickly got out as the warthog was still in the airs before grif and Simmons follow suit. As the warthog falls to the grounds with smoking coming from it, the weapons packed in the warthogs scatters throughout the field of the blue base area. Sarge quickly shouts to the others.

Sarge: "So cover now!"

Each of the reds responds as Simmons and Grif quickly grabs one of the weapons, mainly a rocket launcher and grenade launcher from the scatter field of weapons around blues base, zak quickly grab a AR from the base as Sarge quickly grabs a small pistol, as grif and Simmons went to take cover from a large rock, zak follow sarge to one of the large rock in the area. Once sarge and zak reach the rock, both of them quickly talk.

Zak: "Alright, old man. What should we do!"

Sarge: "The blues has prepared for our arrival, so the smartest way to do this is to find the members quickly before any of the traps activates!

Zak: "Alright, sound like a plan, let's do it!"

Sarge nods before both Sarge and Zak lookout to see if anything happens. Nothing was happened at the moment until a red light was looked at the roof. Zak was confused while sarge was somewhat confused as well.

Zak: "What the? A red light, what is that all about?"

Sarge: "Wait...Zak! GET DOWN!"

Zak: "Wait why-"

Sarge quickly grabs zak and put him down as the red light quickly changed into a laser, as the laser shoot at the large rock which sarge and zak were in, it shattered in pieces as sarge and zak quickly stood up and ran from their spot, the red laser then disappears before one of the blue members drops a spartan laser, before putting out a sniper rifle. As the blue shot the sniper rifle, sarge, and zak were running toward Simmons and grif spot in order to get some cover, as they were running, the blues then lower his weapons before revealing an aqua armored member.

Tucker: "Caboose, I've cornered the reds!"

Caboose: (Coms) "Good, be on standby and kept the reds corner, I got something planned for them."