Why Are We Here?

A Story is a Story, and yet, it's tales is a universe, filled with characters that are alive in their own unique way. You just had to find it, and know them by heart. Now, my friends. Listen to the tale of a color-full group of two. As they journeyed out, and had some crazy ass adventure. Listen to the Tale of the Reds...Vs Blues.

Red Vs Blue Season 1 /w Virgo Fuarelu.

In a vast canyon. There are only a few flowers and it's nearly all grass. There were two bases, each base being the same, however. They've different symbols on the left. There was a blue base, with the symbol that is an eagle, between two knives. As a banner was there, called. "Blue Army."

On the right, there was a red base. With the symbol being a snake, mainly a cobra. As there were banner's on the base, called. "Red Army." Of course, what differed between the two, was one of them had a vehicle, dubbed. "Warthog." As Two people were standing on top of the base, on the roof. As one of them spoke.

???: "Hey?" The Maroon Soldier said, toward the Orange Soldier as he turned around.

???: "Yeah?" The Orange Soldier responded?

???: "You ever wonder why we are here?" The Maroon Soldier responds toward the Orange Soldier with a deep question.

???: "It's one of life's great mysteries isn't it? Why are we here? I mean, are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there really a God watching everything? You know, with a plan for us and stuff. I don't know, man, but it keeps me up at night." Orange soldier responded calmly.

The Two went silent after the orange soldier spoke. Before the Maroon spoke in a confused manner?

???: "What? No, I mean, why are we here, in this god forsaken canyon." Maroon Soldier spoke in confused anger!

???: "Oh...ah-" The Orange Soldier thought about his mistake before the

???: "And what was the stuff about god?" The Marron Soldier questions the Orange Soldier as he shakes his head.

???: "Ah nothing!" Orange Soldier shouts.

???: "You want to talk about it?" Maroon Soldier questions again.

???: "Nope." The Orange Soldier responded quickly.

???: "You sure?" Marron Soldier question one last time.

???: "Yeah." Orange soldiers said. As Maroon one continues.

???: "Seriously though, why are we out here? As far as I can tell, it's just a box canyon in the middle of nowhere. No way in or out." Marron soldiers respond, angry about how they're in a box canyon without them not helping out the wars.

???: "Heh, sure dude, I'm mean. Their elites hold some plasma weapons that can surely kill someone, you know that right." The Orange soldier said, giving the Marron one some info, Marron rubs his helmets before speaking.

???: "Trust me Grif, I know that. But you know, it's still kinda bullshit. I'm mean, we were at training hall in the UNSC to combat the Covenant, but we were send to a box fucking canyon with a Veteren!" Marron Soldier said as the Orange Soldier was Grif, as Grif response.

Grif: "I mean yeah, but dude, the training station was attacked a few months ago, and we did get some action. But I do see your point Simmons." The Maroon Soldier and the Orange Soldier were Grif and Simmons, P.V.T Rank of the UNSC, and soldiers for the wars....Originally, before being sent into the box canyon with only an old Veteran and a rebelling Robot with personality.

Meanwhile, at a cliff near the base of Red base, a sniper-point was aiming at Simmons and Grif. He could easily shoot them down, but right now. He has a certain man annoying him at the moment.

???: "Church, What are they doing?" The Aqua soldier said as the Sniper and Lieutenant/Leader of the Blue team is Church, the Cobalt Soldier. Church signs before looking at the Aqua soldiers.

Church: "What is it now Tucker?" Church said as the Aqua Soldier was Tucker, a P.V.T and the last new rookie who came before their old commander left to fight the wars.

Tucker: "I said, what are they doing?" Tucker said as Church angrily shouted at Tucker.

Church: "They're not doing anything Tucker! God damn, I'm so sick of you asking the same question-" Church was about to continue before Tucker shouted at him again.

Tucker: "Bitch, you got a fucking sniper rifle and I got nothing but a AR! Command doesn't even let me get a DMR! And you expect me to play with my dic-" Tucker was then hit in the shoulders as he lightly screamed in pain. "What the fuck!" Tucker shouts before Church responds.

Church: "Play with your fucking phone dude, don't you have it with you?" Church loudly yelled before Tucker replied!

Tucker: "Bitch please! Plus, it nearly broke after your dumbass decided to sit on it!" Tucker scolded Church for damaging his phone as Church Angrily responded at tucker!

Church: "I didn't know! Motherfucker! What about you destroying our wifi cables, and we 've to wait for about a month to get a new one!" Church rebuked at him, in a rebuttal as Tucker clenched his fist while shaking a bit.

Tucker: "You know what! Fuck it!" Tucker said before punching Church as Church looked at Tucker with rage, as Church then hit Tucker with his sniper rifle, as Tucker backed up a bit as it stunned him. "Ow! What the-" Before Tucker could finish that sentence, Church then kicked Tucker in the ball, as Tucker was holding in that scream or else they would be caught again, he fell to the ground as Church shouted.

Church: "Fucktard, Now, back on watching the reds." Church said as he watched the reds once more.

Back toward the Red Team, Simmons and Grif were calmly talking it out as Grif spoke.

Grif: "You know, we should be exploring the Galaxy, find some new life and get them to help us with the war." Grif wished. Simmons signs as before someone called in. Shouted from below the base.

???: "Private Simmons! Private Grif! Front and Center on the double!" Grif and Simmons panic a bit because Simmons shouted.

Simmons: "Fuck!" Before he sped down toward the lower parts of the Base as Grif shouted.

Grif: "Yes sir!" Grif follows Simmons, as the two get new commands with their commander.

End of Episode 1.

Edited - 1077 words.

Noticeable Changes - Going back towards the roots of Why are We Here Episode. Rewritten Dialogue as well as new lore in some form or way.