A Goddess Needs Me...Again

*************

Percy's POV

**************

I looked around the big house. Everyone was there; The Seven, Nico, Reyna, Thalia, Calypso and Will. We were all told to meet Chiron, and he was not even there yet.

After a few fidgety moments (or hours, if you're a demigod), he cantered in, with a Goddess behind him.

Hazel leapt up. "Lady Hecate!"

"Hazel," she said, nodding at her.

"Well, I shall get straight to the point-" Chiron began.

"Why is Hecate here?" I asked.

"It's her quest,"

"Perhaps I can explain?" She said. Of course. A Goddess needs my help. If they are so great, why don't THEY just do it?

Then she explains about how many years ago, she blessed a man and woman, making them the first witch and wizard (whaaaaa?!) and how their offspring are still around, in the heart of magic: England. She said that she wants to check on them, but last time she did, the biggest Wizarding School out there was divided, causing "social division among the wizarding community". She wants us to go under cover as exchange students, and find out what's been going on.

"Wait, so there's a school for...wizards?" I questioned, scratching my head.

"Yes, Perseus. It is the heart of wizardry, as all magic in England is learned there. I want the 12 of you to go."

"With your respects, if Zhang is going, I must stay to ensure the safety of Camp Jupiter," Reyna announced.

"Of course. 11 of you then."

"Actually," Thalia began, "As Lady Artemis' lieutenant, I must stay, too."

"Fine. 10 then. Any other dropouts?"

We all shook our heads.

"Good. You shall depart when the sunrise comes. I'll be here then to bestow upon you-"

"English, please, Lady," Leo said.

"I'll meet you here tomorrow to give you magic. You'll go there magically, and then report to me periodically."

"Much better," he said.

"I'll see you then, heroes." And with a flash of blinding light, the goddess vanished.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HEy yAll. I pre wrote this on quotev, so yeah. it gets like a bajillion time longer i promise

<3 Lemonade