your body is a wonderland

writer's note : please be aware that this chapter is quite different from previous chapters, if you're not comfortable to read mature stuff, you may skip this chapter. Otherwise, enjoy ;)

~~~~~

For Ikjun and Songhwa, marriage life is somehow not much different with what they have before. Though one thing they agree to do since the got married is going home on time or early as much as they could. One night when they were on their bed she told him that she wants to have more quality time with him and Uju. Ikjun and Songhwa also decided to hold their honeymoon trip and planning to have a holiday trip instead together with Uju by the end of this year. Songhwa also wants to get back to work after her sudden loss few months ago when she's just becoming a Chief of Neuro department. Now they're just having ordinary day like usuals.

And just what they do right now, walking in to their cozy house, after a long day at hospital. Ikjun himself feels he smells a bit stinky even after he cleans up after the surgery. He goes right away to bathroom to take another shower while Songhwa walks in to Uju's room just to catch him sleeping peacefully.

Songhwa took off her cardigan on the bench just after she walks in to their master bedroom. And even after she got home, Seonbin still texts her, updated her about her patient that need a sudden surgery tomorrow morning. She sighed but also without hesitation calling her to get the detail update. Being a chief of Neuro doesn't make Songhwa stops being a wise professor for her residents.

It's not surprised to Ikjun when he came out from the bathroom to finds Songhwa with her laptop.
"Songhwa-ya"
"Hmmm"
"You need a break"
"Hmmm... this will just take a short"

Ikjun took her hand suddenly and pulls her from the bench. Songhwa a bit surprised but she knows this is his habit. If she pushes herself too hard, he will stop whatever she's doing with everything he could. And no exception with his gentle approach like this. Especially with the scent he delivers after shower is filling her up.

"You smell so good" she whispers with her lips peppering against Ikjun's skin softly.
"Right ? Then why you're still busy with work when i'm naked here ?"
Songhwa can't help but laugh. She leans forward to his neck, hovering just gives him a shivers feeling without really touching him. Ikjun can feel her breathing in his jawline when Songhwa starts saying something with her low voice.
"You should wait for me in the shower"
"Well i could join you anytime"

Songhwa smirked as she leans in to Ikjun while makes him sit to the edge of their bed. As she sits on his laps, wipes the corner of his lips while he's eyes are on hers. Their kiss slowly gets more intense that makes Songhwa holds her breath which escapes when he leans forward, harder. Songhwa slowly untied the robe that covers Ikjun's body underneath. Ikjun slips his hand into her shirt and start giving her a kiss in her jawline following a little moan from her voice, sending him a blood rush feelings in his body. Songhwa slides down the robe and start kissing his shoulder while Ikjun on the other hand busy unbuttoned her shirt and start giving more attention to her breast, kissing her cleavage softly while his hand is gripping her hips tightly. Within a second Ikjun has turns their position with Songhwa lays down below him. He smiles breathtakingly before kissing her softly, going down to her belly, sending a  few kiss before going further. With his hand on her waist, near to the zipper, tug down the zipper inch by inch, pushing it down smoothly.

Songhwa's breathing start getting heavier than before while she glances below finds Ikjun lets go of her thin lace panties already. His knuckles gliding along her bare exposed flesh that wanted to be touched by him.

"Ikjun-ah, i need.."
"What ?" He said with a low voice and breathing in front of her flesh that drives her crazy.

"... to shower"
"Don't you have already at the hospital ?"
"Yeah... but..oh!" Songhwa almost loses her sense with what Ikjun did down there when suddenly her phone is ringing and wakes her up that she told Seonbin to call her after once the patient's test result is out before.