Chapter 7: "we have the location chief"

<Third Person POV>

-At a police station

The ex-class 1A students surrounded an officer who was explaining their next mission. Deku had his hand in a fist as he listened to the officers explanation. He was angry at himself for losing to such a cheap trick. All might always told him that no matter how many times he was knocked down he had to get back up and complete the mission.

So Deku will do exactly that...

"Shape shifter has been located in twin pines mall" the officer revealed

Froppy put her hand onto her chin. She was right to be confused. Of all places for shape shifter to be... why would he be at a mall.

"He has been going in and out of this mall for the past few hours" the officer continued

"I suggest you guys split into groups of two to search around the mall"

"Thanks for the help officer Davis but I think we can handle it from here" Deku told him wearing the classic smile on his face

Slowly the Ex-class 1A students made their way out of the police station to reach twin pines mall. This was probably the second biggest mission they had ever been on , The Shigaraki and all for one war was obviously first.. I mean the weight of the world was on Deku's shoulders that time.

-Outside the mall

The heroes stood outside the mall , roughly 10 meters away. They were in Casual clothing but purposely wore things that they would never wear in real life such as Deku who wore glasses and a chain... at the same time.

"ALRIGHT AS AN EX-CLASS PRESIDENT AND NOW NUMBER 10 HERO I DECLARE THAT THE GROUPS THAT WE WILL BE SEPARATED WILL BE AS FOLLOWS : KAMINARI AND JIROU , YAOYOROZU AND TODOROKI , KIRISHIMA AND ASHIDO , TSU AND MINETA , BAKUGO AND—" lida whisper yelled

"SHUT UP FOUR EYES IM GOING ALONE" Bakugo yelled

"Well alright then last but not least MIDORIYA AND URARAKA"

Behind lida mina handed him some money.... maybe she bribed him to make her ships become true... maybe she didn't we'll never know :)

"Midoriya and Uraraka you will be patrolling the inside while the rest of us patrol the outside" he explained

"THATS SO UNFAIR THEY HAVE LESS YO PATROL" Mineta yelled

Froppy instantly launched her tongue at his head making his head bounce around like a bobble head.

"It's not unfair mineta we have more people to patrol a larger area" lida explained

Mineta eventually agreed with this with a little bit of persuasion from froppy. Now all that was left was actually starting the patrol. The group split up and uravity and Deku started to make their way inside.

From the inside the mall looked normal. It had average beige walls. It was relatively popular as people were just about in each corner of the mall.

'Why would he be in a popular area like this.. wouldn't that be bad for hiding secret plans of terror' Deku wondered as him and Uravity moved through the mall exploring each part of it.

After a few minutes of searching the two heroes found nothing in the mall. Even though they checked every spec of dust in the malls downstairs region.

You'd think there would be some secret lever underneath an old unused cabinet but no none to be found....

"Seen anything?" The number 15 hero questioned

"Nothing" Deku replied

"We should move upstairs" Uravity suggested and deku nodded in response.

Up ahead an escalator was leading the public towards the top floor. It was the only way to get to the top floor besides the staff entrance. It was worth a shot.

The two high ranking heroes walked up to the escalator and stepped on. Next to the upwards escalator there was a downwards escalator....

Deku and Uravity's jaws dropped once they noticed that shape shifter was actually here in the mall.

Deku thought back to the nighteye agency where mirio showed him that it's not always a good time to start a battle the second you notice a villain.

Uravity on the other hand was more concerned on him noticing the two. She had to be quick on her feet to determine the best way to hide them.

"Kiss me" she said

"Wha—" Deku whispered back

"Public displays of affection make people very uncomfortable making it harder for him to notice us" she explained

"Yes they d—" Deku was cut off by Uravity smashing her lips onto his.

Shape shifter looked into their direction in disgust before making his way down the escalator. Once the escalator came to its end Deku and Uravity stepped off the escalator both heavily blushing.

"W-was that your first kiss" Uravity asked while stuttering

"M-maybe" Deku responded slightly shaking

"hehe mine too" Uravity whispered

"BZZZ BZZZZ" the phone rang

"BZZZZ BTZZZ" it continued.

Deku eventually answered and raised it up to his ear. He didn't check who it was but he knew it that it was a saved contact..

"MIDORIYA WE'VE LOCATED A BUNEKR JUST UNDERNEATH THE MALL..." lida yelled through the phone

"DING DING DING DING YOUR SHIFT IS OVER" everyone's phones from the other side of the phone call started going off

"Oh I'm so sorry midoriya but all our shifts are over I'm sure you and uraraka can enter the bunker alone the coordinates are Y: 69 X: 420 Z:80085 good luck" lida blabbered out

"That's fine with us lida" Deku responded

"Superb , I think it's time for me to go ... goodbye" lida ends the call leaving Uraraka and Deku alone to reach the bunker..

-END OF CHAPTER

Jeez I took a long ass break from writing but now I'm writing again. You wont even notice I went on a break because of how much stockpiled chapters I have lol. Anyway sorry for the short ish chapter but hopefully the next one will be slightly longer . CYA guys!!!