Chapter 1: The return

-Years later

<Third Person POV>

A much older Izuku sat on a plane which was soon to land on Japan soil. He had grown a few inches past his 18th birthday but he still wasn't all might level in that department.

After all these years he had achieved his one goal.... Well a little higher than his goal... He hadn't just become the national Number 1 Hero he had become the international Number 1 hero.

This means there was literally no hero who could even compare to what he was at. He was very exited to return to his family and friends..

During his years in America he had only talked to All might and his mother over the phone but now he could finally see them in person...

"This is your captain speaking, flight 61501441451464 is about to land please collect your things" the captain announced

(Btw those numbers are actually the Pokédex numbers of the Pokémon on my team for Pokémon red lol :006,150,064,144,145,146)

Izuku groaned as he got up off his seat. He grabbed his possessions from the cabinet just above his seat. All he had was a suitcase with his hero costume, some headphones and a change of clothing.

He slid down the isle and excitedly opened the door of the plane. He was met with a bright sunshine... for a few seconds before thousands of camera flashes went off.

Some of the airport security came down to push the paparazzi out of the way. Izuku couldn't just push them since he would probably get charged for assault...

He knew the media would probably take this way out of proportion so it was best to let them handle it. After a few minutes the paparazzi had formed two lines beside izuku.

This allowed him to actually walk home but nothing could stop them from snapping every photo they could. As he walked by he could hear many questions from the media.

"IS IT TRUE YOU HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH URAVITY IN HIGH-SCHOOL" one yelled

"WHY HAS URAVITY TAKEN A DISLIKE TO YOU IN INTERVIEWS" another yelled

He ignored their comments....

'What did they mean by taken a disliking to me in interviews' he thought as he walked down

-hours later

Izuku walked through the streets near to his mother and all mights house. They had moved in together since all might quit being a UA teacher. He had no one else to go to so why not his successors mother *cough *cough girlfriend also

He wore a hoodie and a hat to disguise his face and hair. They were pretty recognisable no matter what country you were in. After a few minutes of walking he could see it...

It's was his childhood homes house door. He hadn't seen it in over 6 years. Joyfully, he rushed to the door and knocked on it....

"COMING" his mother yelled as she made her way to the door

She opened the door and her eyes widened. She hadn't expected izuku to come here this early...

"IZUKU" she yelled while Niagara falls released from her eyes

She instantly hugged him..

"YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!" She continued screaming

"M-mom y-your g-gonna k-kill me" he replied and she let go of the hug

"SORRY IM JUST SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU" she told him as she walked off to finish the dinner that was being made before izuku entered

In the background all might sat watching TV. He smirked at the situation as izuku walked over to him....

"All might" izuku said

"You can just call me Toshi or toshinori now.. that life is in the past now" he said peacefully

A smile appeared on both of the one for all's faces as toshinori raised his fist up. Izuku bumped his fist before a loud yell came from inside the kitchen.

"IZUKU" Inko yelled

"YEAHH" he responded

"LUNCH IS READY" She shouted

Toshinori and izuku both launched out of their standing positions exited for their meal....

'Finally, after all these years I get to taste my moms cooking' Izuku thought as he sat down on the chair.

Inko brought around a bowl of katsudon for izuku and a burger for toshinori. It was fitting that the most American Japanese hero liked a popular American dish.

-Half an hour later

Inko , toshinori and izuku all filled up with delicious food laid into their chairs. Izuku got up almost looking like a drunk man and moved towards the couch. He grabbed the TV remote and flicked through the different channels that were available.

Eventually he settled on just watching the news since his favourite movie/TV channels were on break. He changed to the news channel and his eyes were met with bright red BREAKING NEWS writing on the middle of the screen.

"BREAKING NEWS THE NUMBER 15 HERO URAVITY AND THE NUMBER 18 HERO FROPPY ARE FIGHTING URAVITY'S ARCH NEMESIS "THE HUMAN WEIGHT" , THEY ARE LOSING BADLY" the reporter yelled from beside the battle field

Toshinori looked from apon the table shocked. He questioned why other hero's weren't coming. By the time he thought of that izuku was already half way out the door.

He smirked... that's just what he would do in his hay day. Izuku lept into the air channeling one for all through his body as he made his way to the fight.

He didn't even have time to change into city clothes but it was fine. I mean he was right.. who cares about clothing when lives are on the line...

Deku stood ontop of a building looking onto the city much like Batman does in his comics. Using float , Deku rushed from building to building before he finally arrived at the battle.

Uravity , who Deku hadn't seen in years was nearly out cold. The human weight stood above her ready to finish her off. Asui... TSU was across the street sitting down in a massive crack in a wall.

Deku charged at the human weight and smashed him into a wall. The human weight gasped in shock.... someone had managed to move him...

"THE HUMAN WEIGHT - QUIRK : HE CAN MAKE HIMSELF HEAVIER AND HEAVIER WHICH MAKES HIM MORE DURABLE AND HARDER TO MOVE"

Deku swiftly aimed the human weight towards the street and pulled back his fist for a finishing move..

"DETROIT SMASHHHH" he yelled sending the human weight flying into the side of a car

The crowd that was surrounding Deku started cheering. Uravity looked at Deku annoyed and starts walking the other direction...

"H-hey Ura—" Deku attempts to start a conversation but she had already moved away...

-End of chapter

WOOOHOOO THE FIRST FULL SIZED CHAPTER.

(I swap between deku and izuku depending on if he is "hero-ing"or not)