Chapter One

This has nothing to do with the idol's real life. This is a work of fiction created by me. Thank you Staerrynight16 for the amazing cover.

You sat next to your brother's grave. It had been exactly one year since he died. You missed him like hell. "Why'd you have to die." You whispered. You lay down a bouquet. "I love you so much. I hope you like heaven. I hope you're not mad at me. Don't worry, Jungkook treats me so well. I mean he was your enemy but... I think if you knew him you'd like him. I wish you hadn't died. I love you." You looked at his grave. As you sat next to it you cried.

"Don't cry. You know I don't like to see your tears." A voice said. You looked up to see Jungkook. "I figured I'd find you here. It's the anniversary of their death, isn't it?"

"Yes." You sniffled. He sat next to you.

"I- I don't know how to make this better for you.." Jungkook said.

'You can't. This is always going to be hard for me." You said.

"Did you already visit your mother's grave?" Jungkook asked. You slowly nodded before burying your head in his chest. Tears fell down your cheeks. He wrapped his arms around you. "It's okay to cry. They were good people."

"I love you." You mumbled, pulling away from him.

"I love you too, now do you want to get ice cream," Jungkook asked.

"Okay, I need to be home by dinner though." You sniffled.

"No more tears! We're done with sadness for today." Jungkook ordered softly, there was a firmness in his voice.

"Okay." You said.

"That's more like it." Jungkook smiled and led you to his car. He helped you in and sat in the driver's seat. He drove in silence. "I know what it's like to lose a sibling. My brother was murdered a few years ago."

"I'm sorry for your loss." You said.

Jungkook smiled. "Your acting like we are two business people. I don't want you to treat me like that. I want you to treat me like your boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, Kookie. I'm just having a hard day." You said.

"That's more like it," Jungkook said. He stopped in front of a nearby ice cream shop. You got out and so did he. People eyed you both with caution. Everyone knew who Jeon Jungkook, the biggest mafia there is. "Sorry, I know you don't like attention," Jungkook said.

"It's okay, Kookie." You said and stepped into the ice cream shop. Jungkook ordered mint chocolate chip ice cream and you ordered (Your favorite ice cream flavor). You both stepped outside to eat your ice cream. "Do you want to try mine?" You asked.

"Sure." Jungkook took a small bite. "That's good." He held his ice cream out to you, so you could try some.

You did. "Thanks, Kookie."

"Thank you," Jungkook said. You both ate your ice cream and took a walk.

"I have to go home." You said. "Thank you for getting my mind off... You know." You hugged him. You gave him a peck on the lips before slowly walking home.

As soon as you opened the door your stepfather shouted "Where were you?"

"I was with my boyfriend." You said.

Your stepfather narrowed his eyes. "Whatever."

"Maybe you should meet him sometime." You smirked.