Chapter Ten

-Taehyung POV-

"Taehyung! Tell me what's going on!" Mrs. Jeon/rude woman demanded. "Jungkook said that Y/N's been taken by hs enemies, but he's drunk so I don't know if that's true or not!" Mrs. Jeon/rude woman exclaimed. 

"Y/N has been kidnapped." I tried to look at her coldly but just couldn't. Y/N is more than a sister to me. She was- is my best friend. I bit my lip to prevent myself from crying. I could tell Mrs. Jeon was worried. If she genuinely cared for my sister maybe I could try to be nice to her. 

"Are you close to finding her?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

I looked away. "Not really."

"HeY wHo ArE yOu?" Jungkook asked. "YoU kNoW, yOu KiNd Of LoOk LiKe My GiRlFrIeNdS bRoThEr. WeRe ReAlLy GoOd FrIeNdS, hIm AnD I." Jungkook ranted.

I almost smiled.

-Time skip-

Jungkook and I had just arrived home. Jungkook was luckily not drunk anymore, thank god. I was about to go to my room to do more work searching for Y/N when Jungkook spoke. 

"Hyung?" He asked.

"Mhm?" I questioned.

"Am I weak?" Jungkook asked. 

"Why would you say that?" I scowled.

"I always cry, I'm useless and never do anything helpful. You're so strong and brave, you never cry." Jungkook said. Oh, if only he knew.

I sighed loudly. "Jungkook, your not weak or useless. And the fact you cry just because your scared for Y/N, it just makes me more sure your the one for my sister." I spoke quietly. 

Jungkook's face lit up. "Hyung, i'll find her, I promise. No matter if it takes me one day or the rest of my life." Jungkook swore.

I almost smiled again. "Let's find Y/N."

-Y/N POV-

"W- what? That's not possible." You stuttered.

Baekhyun stopped the car and looked at you. "But it is, Y/N. Your stepfather is my father. That makes me your stepbrother." Baekhyun smiled.

"Then- I- bu- how?" You asked.

"My mother and father got divorced about two years ago." Baekhyun told you. "My father hasn't contacted my mother or I since." Baekhyun stepped out of the car and into the chill night breeze. "A few days ago I saw on the news that a man had been murdered. I recognized him as my father. It said you and Kim Taehyung were his stepchildren." Baekhyun helped you out of the car. "That means your my stepsister." All of the sudden Baekhyun hugged you. You felt uncomfortable and awkward.   

"B- Baekhyun?" You asked.

"Mmh?" He let go of you.

"Can I call Jungkook?" You asked.

"Oh! Yeah! Of course, let's just go inside first." Baekhyun took you to his apartment. He handed you his phone. "I'll be in my room." He quickly left.

You slowly dialed Jungkook's number. He picked up. 

"WHO THE FVCK IS THIS?!?" Jungkook roared.

You got nervous. "K- Kookie?"

"Y/N?" Jungkook got  quiet. 

"Yeah, it's me." You whispered into the phone. 

"I've tracked you and I'm coming right now." Jungkook said, loudly. 

"Thank you." You said, it was calming hearing his voice again.

"Hold on, don't hang up. I like listening to you." Jungkook said. You could hear him moving.