Chapter Four

Hola mi amigos and amigas! Please vote and um... oh yeah comment! Lalalala. Well um... I don't really know what else to say so... Lets get on with the story.

You just arrived at school. Jungkook always insisted on driving you but you wouldn't allow it. 

"Hey!" Jisoo flanked your side. "Did you tell Jungkook about Nancy?" 

"No unnie." You said. 

"You need to or I will." Jisoo said.

"Maybe soon." You said.

"You better." Jisoo said. She tossed her hair and opened her bag. 

"Unnie?" You asked.

"Mhm?" She asked. 

"Would he kill Nancy?" You asked. Your relationship with Jungkook was private. No one except your friends know about it. You want to keep it that way because your scared of what people would do if they knew. 

Jisoo looked at you and pursed her lips. "I don't know..."  

"I'm going to get to class." You said. You grabbed a book from you locker and hurried down the hall.

"Hey bitch." A familiar female voice echoed.

You rolled your eyes. "What do you want Nancy?" 

Nancy, your bully. She'd been tormenting you since you started. 

"I hear your twenty now..." Nancy said. 

"Why do you care?" You asked.

"I don't..." She swung her fist at you.

Your eyes widened and you ducked away. "Stay away from me!" You shouted. 

One of her minions hit you in the stomach. You doubled over in pain. You squeezed your eyes shut as she hit you over and over. After some yelling they stopped and voice called out; "Y/n? We should get you to the nurse." 

You looked up to see Eunwoo. "I'm fine." You gritted your teeth. "Where did Nancy go?" 

"Beomgyu and Soobin took her and her minions away." Eunwoo said. "They told me to tell you Yeonjun and Rosè are coming."

"Okay. Might as well weight for them." You said. "By the way thank you and you can go now."

"I'll wait with you." Eunwoo said. 

"Thanks but you don't need to." You said.

"I insist." Eunwoo smiled.

"Fine." You said. 

"Y/Nieeeeeee!" Someone shouted.

Sure enough Rosè and Yeonjun raced down the hall. 

"Hi guys. We should get to class." You said. You noticed Eunwoo creep away. 

"Okay." Yeonjun looked at you with concern in his eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Rosè asked.

"Yeah." You said. 

You all headed to class.

-Time skip- (Author is lazy 😕)

You had just got home from school. You washed your face and cleaned your cuts. You hissed in pain when you poked a bruise. 

"HEY LOVE?! You home?" Someone called.

"Shit." You muttered. Jungkook must be home. "Uh yeah! I'm in the bathroom! Be out in a minute!" You called. You quickly put on some clothes and headed downstairs.