Environments

These mystifying cats live in unimaginable places. Some even dare to defy the laws of physics.

The Celestial Empire of The Stars: This unique kingdom defies almost everything that defies the laws of physics. The cats who live here live in outer space. No, they don't live on other planets or stars. No cat actually knows how the cats live there except for Cosmicclaws. It's said when the Meteorite Festival starts it will be the closest you will ever get to Kaltrea because of the empire above where cats celebrate. This empire was specifically meant for Cosmicclaws considering they are the only cats who can breathe in outer space.

The Enchanted Forest: This is exactly as it sounds like. An Enchanted Forest. This forest is filled with giant trees, moors, waterfalls, and forests lit up with fireflies. A certain area in the Enchanted Forest is forever night. A curse was placed on it and never undone due to almost all Doeclaw Supremes thinking it's magnificent and the most beautiful thing to happen to their kingdom. Their palace is placed in the middle of a forest with gigantic trees that almost reach the heavens.

The Shady Kingdom: The kingdom that is almost entirely a swamp. The Shady Kingdom is most fit for Shadeclaws but other breeds can most definitely live there. Many poisonous and dangerous plants reside there but also many helpful plants. One mystery that has never been solved in the red swamp. Its official name is The Blood Swamp. Their palace resides in the middle of the Foggy Marsh.

The Angelic Clouds Empire: Formerly known as the Angel Clouds Kingdom, it resides on an array of clouds. Tenshiclaws built their cities and statues on clouds. They don't call their clouds magical but they certainly are. They even put concrete on the clouds and grew gardens on it. Of course, their cities are far from cloud ledges. One area in the astonishing clouds is an area that is only night. No sun, no brightness, no light blue sky, just the coolness of the quiet night. It was cursed by an unusual looking cat breed that seemed to be a Tenshiclaw. (Fun Fact: Tenshi in Japanese is Angel.)

The Chilled Winter Kingdom: Also known as the kingdom of forever snow, the Chilled Winter Kingdom is always snowing. Well, not all the time it snows but most of the time. Lakes are pure ice, trees are frozen, icicles are sharp, and snow is everywhere. This forever snow is trapped in a giant forest that seemingly doesnt let the outside weather affect the inside of the forest. Ice sculptures are everywhere. Blizzards, hailstorms, and windstorms are very powerful forces in the kingdom. Their castle on the outside is made out of glistening ice but inside it looks like a normal castle.

The Obsidian Tunnels Kingdom: This magnificent kingdom resides under a mountain, or should I say IN a mountain. The Obsidian Tunnels Kingdom is under the granite mountains. Its mountain range is in the 'ear' of Felidine. Under the mountain numerous tunnels and caves have been carved into the mountain. Their castle, though, resides on the granite mountains and is placed in the only area where amethyst is found. There aren't many windows or sunlight down in the tunnels so the town square has a giant hole on the cave roof, letting in light from the sun.

The Kingdom of The Deadly Snake Dunes: It's kingdom name really describes it. The kingdom is sand dunes among sand dunes. Many deserts are in this kingdom along with some oasis. Many cities look like it's in the wild west and lots of ghost towns are left to rot. Their castle is in the middle of the 40 mile sand dunes and its outside appearance looks like a sand castle. When inside it is decorated in expensive furniture and looks very royal.

The Volcanic Isles: The isles have five famous islands with multiple volcanoes on them. But the truth is, the Volcanic Isle has hundreds of islands around the main one! The main volcanoes are on the biggest island. The biggest volcano, Uelw (Oo-el-wuh), is said to be seen from the few cats that decide to venture out into the galaxies far in space. Though, their most occupied island is the second biggest, Cecel (Ke-seal). Many Heatclaws still live in Uelw, usually not going out of the volcano incase of emergencies. Two castles reside in this kingdom. One in the Uelw volcano and one on Sapei Island.

The Holo Empire: Probably the most modern kingdom compared to our world. The Holo Empire is highly advanced in technology and does not mind sharing it. Most of their houses and buildings are built into the sky rather than the ground. Apartments and skyscrapers rule this empire. Futuristic technology is in every corner. The Holo Empires palace is in the town square, surrounded by blimps and business buildings.

Kingdom of The Scale Reefs: This kingdom owns the two 'paws' of Felidine, including its islands. The real kingdom is under the water in the middle of the two paws. Its underwater kingdom has landmarks, shops, government buildings, etc. The Glimmer Palace is in a deep, deep trench where a secret passageway leads to it.