Wars and Battles

Meteor War: The Meteor war lasted for 46 years. This war was between the Angelic Empire and the Celestial Empire of The Stars. A debate between the two empires started when a fight about what empire owns what in the sky. Debate after debate until one got too bloody. The war had officially begun. None of the other cats seemed to care much cause they couldn't fly. But two kingdoms decided to join. The Chilled Winter Kingdom and the Deadly Snake Dunes Kingdom. Those two kingdoms fought on land along with the other two breeds but Cosmicclaws and Tenshiclaws mostly fought in the sky. After the years went by the Cosmicclaws surrendered and Tenshiclaws and Cosmicclaws signed The Sytrisel Treaty.

Galion War: (Gal-ee-on) The Galion War was the harshest and deadliest war in Felidine history. A fourth of its population died. This war was between Haldi and the rest of Felidine. Of course, some kingdoms were kind enough to help the commoner cats fight this war. The Holo Empire, the Chilled Winter Kingdom, The Obsidian Tunnels Kingdom, and the Shady Kingdom allied with Haldi. The rest of Felidine (except Cosmicclaws) were all allied with each other. This war was fought to keep commoner cats' rights' and the freedom of Haldi itself. Many supremes and archangels over the decades have had an idea to eradicate Commoner cats and Haldi. Commoner cats have no power or use, and Haldi is just some tourist place. Most cats who opted for this proposition had that idea in their mind. This war lasted for decades. Bloody battles after battles, tortured prisoners. Commoner cats deaths skyrocketed in this war. So many times the Haldi allies lost battles, but they won so many too. One day a brave Commoner cat went into the war and started the end of the Galion war. His name is unknown but it's said the cat had hair covering his eyes and beautiful silver fur with chocolate-like stripes. He also had armor that shined like the moon. He led many attacks and won almost all of them. He died in the last Galion battle at Mt. Haldi and his body were never discovered. The Haldi Allies had won the war and every kingdom and empire had to sign a treaty for this to never happen again.