Weaknesses

-Cosmicclaws main weakness is the ground. And what I mean by that is that they cannot control their powers so easily on the ground of Felidine. Their fur also weighs them down more when on land so they prefer to stay up in the sky.

-Doeclaws are bad at rang fighting. They can use magic but not every Doeclaw can. These cats are trained and born to fight paw-to-paw. Their bellies are also open to most cats in Felidine because of their height they can just go under them and claw their belly.

-Shadeclaws don't usually fight. They use black magic or their tongues when they can. Something with armour, which is most knights, or Obsidianclaws, they will not be affected with their acid.

-Tenshiclaws fight better in the skys. If they try to fight on the ground it's not gonna go well.

-Frostclaws cannot touch or go anywhere that's over 120 degrees. They will melt and die. Like literally melting. Some statues in the Chilled Winter Kingdom are statues of remembrance for cats who melted.

-Obsidianclaws can overdo their lava spitting. Their blood is magma and if they use too much their body will overdo it and their body starts cracking. Those cracks start to spill out lava. They also cannot swim. They will sink to the bottom, and their joints will cease to move

-Rattleclaws have terrible eyesight. This only occurs when they are fighting intensely or are in a fast motion. Bullets and highly made knives can cut their armour scales.

-Heatclaws cannot submerge themselves in water. Salt water and fresh water they cannot go in. They do clean themselves but they clean themselves in lava.

-Holoclaws can lose their ability to levitate at times. If not rested enough or have enough energy they will fall to the ground and be forced to crawl. Their shapes stay with them but they cannot move them separately at this time.

-Finclaws are more suited to fight in water. Unfortunately not all cats in Felidine can breath in water, or even fight in it, so they have to fight on the mainland.

-Commoner cats basically have every weakness. Well, not every but you get the point.

-Horrorclaws can be easily identified with a drink and can be snuffed out by cats trained in scent. Also when they take on another cat's form that cats powers don't work as easily.